Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

backwoods are hood as fuck. i never had a chance to try and roll one up but they turn out well if you can do it. im swisher type nigga.

toke those 2 blunts got me blitzed i didnt remember you left haha

just remember if you use one. peel the seam, dont split it.

was hella baked and pulled a party foul and ashed the blunt in selaviso's iced tea

feel hella bad about that man i'll hit you back with some later

LOL

this diesel got a vice grip on my brain nawmsayin??

cold drinks and weed. has anyone tried eating mangos before smoking weed? i heard it gets you higher

I heard about this shit before, so I grabbed a mango from the market. It was the best mango I've ever had. I waited like 30 minutes, then smoked a bowl.

There's wasn't a significant enough difference for me to say it did anything. I'll try it again though, just because that mango was delicious as fuck.

Guest Methimphibian
mangosteen is the best fruit i've ever tasted, when i've visited thailand that's all i ate. do you know a place where i can get mangosteen in the nyc area?

try smoothie king over in penn plaza

^that's for the dumbass that drinks it everyday, and the juice he drinks is probably really concentrated. i'm just looking for a few that i can eat normally. thanks though, for keeping an eye out.

i've been dry for quite a while now, i don't have anymore hook ups (partly because my phone fucked up) and i got a friend from france coming in 2 weeks, expecting us to get high properly and not with some brick weed. someone help!

i had the craziest body high last night. it was like i was living memento.My memory wasnt longer then a couple of seconds and everything was moving slow. im not gonna lie i was fucking paranoid thought it would never end. coming down was nice i realize im not gonna be stuck like this and then i enjoyed the rest of the high.

its like i was living the present but i knew what was gonna happen but i was still trying to piece the past on how the fuck i got there all happening at the same time.

This. Is. The future, this is like the apex of the vortex of joint engineering. It's rumored that M. M. O'Shaughnessy designed the first one - the guy who, uh, designed the Golden Gate Bridge. My second favorite civil engineer behind Hannskarl Bandel: Madison Square Garden... What you do is you light all three ends at the same time...

and then the smoke converges, creating a TRIFECTA of joint smoking power. This is it, man. This is what your grandchildren are gonna be smoking. Future. That - future...

img2896.jpg

img2912.jpg

holy fuck that is nice. i tried to make one out of a petit lu box but was too lazy to roll 3 joints and just hit the bong. and then it broke anyways. i will have to make use of the hash my friend brought me from belgium, somehow. i just hate spliffs...

shit was crazy. 3 blue ice supercharged dutch joints (i was already fucked). was hard to finish. it's not really hard to do, you just need loads of cardboard (+1 for petit lu haha), tape...

gotta look better with plastic pipes tho.