Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

ok so i have stopped smoking cigarettes (health reasons) since yesterday but i don't think i can give up on bud. Can bud once a week end or once every two weeks really do me any harm? ive never looked into the health effects of bud. basically would smoking bud once or twice a week really harm me during my lifetime?

ok so i have stopped smoking cigarettes (health reasons) since yesterday but i don't think i can give up on bud. Can bud once a week end or once every two weeks really do me any harm? ive never looked into the health effects of bud. basically would smoking bud once or twice a week really harm me during my lifetime?

no. trust me, im a doctor :rolleyes:

i haven't had any for months but it helped me score a fricken complete board for $5 yesterday. not those shitty walmart boards. awesome trucks wheels and bearings. the deck, i don't know.

you could try drinking lots and lots of water and cranberry juice. people say it helps some say its rubbish. i had a test coming up and carried a water bottle everywhere i went. turns out i didn't have to take the test. supposedly, somebody told me they had to take a test in a couple days, drank a crap load of water and cranberry juice and they passed.

This is easily the best thread ever.

I just got me some northern lights (best stuff around here in awhile). I WISH I had access to some of that Og Kush/Purple/Cheese/Headband/Trainwreck. Do you guys get that stuff consistently? The stuff is probably once every two months around here. =/

I just got me some northern lights (best stuff around here in awhile). I WISH I had access to some of that Og Kush/Purple/Cheese/Headband/Trainwreck. Do you guys get that stuff consistently? The stuff is probably once every two months around here. =/

for the last month or so trainwreck has been floating around my area

yeah well socal at least you can find a different variety (street wise)

i wish smoking weed would help me fall asleep :(

it doesnt? that sucks smoke more and you will eventually pass out... worse thing that happens is you are awake and super high (good thing haha)

hawaiian style kettle cooked bbq chips and tostados cheese dip

man. last night's main course was some

crinkle cut, sweet potato and sea salt chips. DANK

to the maxwell house. think i'll have some for breakfast

i wish smoking weed would help me fall asleep :(

im the same way, when i smoke i just cant seem to turn off my mind and fall asleep. its annoying sometimes, but like selaviso said, youre just awake and baked...which is nice.

^thats my boy.

if i had to choose one or the other, sex or weed for the rest of my life, id side with the latter.

you must be out yo damn mind, dino! sorry fellow stoners, but i would choose sex over you.

dom: your pictures are inspirational. keep up the good work.

im the same way, when i smoke i just cant seem to turn off my mind and fall asleep. its annoying sometimes, but like selaviso said, youre just awake and baked...which is nice.

this comes and goes with me as well. if i focus, though, i can slow everything down and peace out.

i can't decide between sex and weed. without either, you may as well pull my plug

^thats my boy.

if i had to choose one or the other, sex or weed for the rest of my life, id side with the latter.

you my nigga b!

weed never lets you down baby girl is here for you when you need her and when you dont. fuck girls sometimes man... sex or weed is a hard choice for sure haha.

man. last night's main course was some

crinkle cut, sweet potato and sea salt chips. DANK

to the maxwell house. think i'll have some for breakfast

damnnnn that does sound super bomb ive really been into regular chips with dipping sauce lately cool ranch dorritos and salsa is so damn goood!!!

this comes and goes with me as well. if i focus, though, i can slow everything down and peace out.

i can't decide between sex and weed. without either, you may as well pull my plug

yeah i sorta did it to myself actually i was like wait nigga you crazy then i smoke to try and pass out and then im up til 3?