favorite movie/tv scenes

They casted that guy perfectly in Good Will Hunting... his whole look just screams douche bag, especially the hair.

One of my favorite recent scenes is the scene in We Own the Night when it's pouring, and they are transporting the people from one safe house to another. I thought the movie was mediocre, but that scene is just incredible.

Edit: Also in House of the Dead, there's a scene that the director of the movie dubbed the "Saving Privatet Ryan" scene, that show the group fighting their way through hordes of zombies to get to shelter. Hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the scene in the inside man where the hostages run out of the bank and get shot up by the swat team who is there to save them.

thats the most recent one that moved me, i also think its one of my favorite scenes ever. for contemporary film, its probably the closest ill get to having my generations political reality represented in a popular film.

nah, high school was okay. and i smoked alot of pot when i was a teenager, too. that movie just doesnt feel authentic to me. its like an extended sitcom episode. i think its cause im not white.

Solid point.

I can identify with alot of it...so i love the movie. And that particular scene with "Hurricane" playing is just perfect.

This scene from Taxi Driver.

"The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people."

Hard to pick one. This is my favorite film and I enjoy most of the scenes throughout it.

that was mc eiht.

"you actin like a lil' bitch right now. you actin real paranoid and shit. now these motherfuckas smoked yo goddamn cousin. in front of you nigga. blew his head off in front of yo face and you aint gonna do shit? you actin like a lil' bitch right now nigga. man fuck that I aint lettin that shit ride"

ya that was eight. i gots confused cause i had spice 1 on the mind and he was on the soundtrack pretty hard. he did that track nigga got no heart, and then the remix trigga not no heart. i cant remember who was featured on one of them it was either smooth the hustler or trigger the gambler. that soundtrack knocked, im gonna dig it out next time im at my parents house.

Another scene I consider a favorite is when Richie and Margot meet at the bus station. When that Nico song plays right when she steps off the bus.

Pretty much any scene which employs music well, I'll prop.

fucking beautiful

thanks you reminding me of that and thanks for putting up that clip other dude