Things that are played out

artificialsky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got me thinking. I don't think they post individually at the same time. i suspect that a majority of the fits are posted by one individual so they are together (they have each others photos). My $ is on hap having bizzys login so he can post the waywt together or vice versa. i don't have any evidence to go on...just a random theory. I guess i could check timestamps to see who is more likely posting (nz vs usa time zones) and post order (ladies first as I remember, hap is a gentleman). anyone think different? Or I can just ask hap whats up.
Have no fear. One day you will lose your virginity, and all of this will be as nothing.

Thus.

People who migrated from other forums (hypebeast, niketalk, etc) who have been here for a while that look down on the fresh imports. You were in the same place fashion-wise not too long ago, shit's corny to hate on them.

Wish i could rep...

People who migrated from other forums (hypebeast, niketalk, etc) who have been here for a while that look down on the fresh imports. You were in the same place fashion-wise not too long ago, shit's corny to hate on them.

lets take it further. cultivating your style on the internet is played out. assimilation is for the habitually unstylish.

streetwear linesheets with naked bitches in them and/or bitches wearing streetwear tees

skate companies dick-riding Vans/vulcanized soles

haptronic and bizzie simultaneously posting anything

blogs

cobrasnake

worst waywt fits thread

best waywt fits thread

half-cab ripoffs

female streetwear brands ESPECIALLY the newer ones

"deconstructed" clothes

vintage anything

fixed-gear bicycles

a silent flute / the brilliance (more like fallen off, way off)

superfuture store @ yoox

"the bay area"

asian girls

password-protected threads

diamond hardware

kaws/futura/stash/banksy/neckface

ann d

visvim

engineered garments

vespa scooters

laughing man avatars

superfuture meetups