S.l.c

JustHaja

Insomniac & JustHaja:

in case yer still looking -- high/er/waisted tapered denim overalls

Alexandre Herchcovitch's second look for s/s 07 collection ~ ???

^^^ these are super highwaisted, very skinny, but in a pretty fugly wash (maybe they come in a one-wash? not sure about quality... and this designer seems really overpriced imo).

Ksubi super skinny zip overhaul ~ 275 in stock @ Tobi (but only 8'' front/12'' back rise and looks like colored denim)

Diesel has a skinny overall, but it is not too highwaisted ~ 280-300?

Levi's had(?) a drainpipe overall, that wasn't too highwaisted either ~ 100

(examples 2, 3)

re: quality i have no clue--but the Diesel and Levi's appear to come in darker indigo-dyed denim and if that Levi's drainpipe overall is from their Capital E-series or that grade of denim it won't be that bad at all esp. for that price (sadly i hate the details ("Levi's 99" in gold stitching?) and it seems like they've been discontinued? but the huge Levi's store in SF carries all sorts of hardtofind/short-run items).

EDIT: I just remembered, in the spring I tried on a dark indigo highwaisted tight straight overall from Acne (pic)--they could easily be tapered, but looked fine the way they are, the problem was they were too short for me...and then i prefer braces over overalls. and then they were over 230$.

:/ ick.

ooook. i hope this helped...heh even tho i think all four jeans were mentioned in TFS' overall thread... :|

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current cassette line has high wasited slim ladies denim, rhianna was on mtv wearing a pair in yellow recently. The stuff on their site is last season, and their webstore doesn't have them so you'd have to find a local stockist..They come in a shitload of colors too.

Also the newest julian red line has some high waisted ladies cuts that look great, the runway show was posted somewhere on here recently...

i tried the levis one, it looked amazingly horrible on me, and diesel ones didnt cut it. i would definitely have to track down Alexandre Herchcovitchs piece. if that came in a darker wash, i would be all over it.

thank you so much, isoform. you are the best!

EDIT:

cureOne, thanks for the info as well. i will track down both of them and see if it'd do me well.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jesusandmarychain.jpg

i also do this when i should be studying

"lmao you and worm got same haircut lookin like you in jesus and mary chain"

-westside

i'm not going to sleep until next weekend

nor am i going to do any work until the last minute

nor am i going to do well on this exam

nor will i do well on the final essay that is due the next day

phooey

it's a lot easier to talk to all you girls bout this stuff

i write long rambling posts when i don't sleep

• 10 months later...

i cant find the dress online right now, i forgot the style number...but it is by mon cheri and its a-line and just perfect. :)

hair, im thinking the front like this:

001_sec01.jpg

the back would be something like this (middle image):

romantic.jpg

and i have a crystal hair piece going in the back, along the hair sideways.

the shoes have to be comfortable b/c there is A LOT of dancing going on.

makeup is classic and clean. a neutral smokey eye with big lashes and slightly flushed cheeks.

hmmm, what else...

bouquet is 3 dozen black magic roses.

cake is 4 tier cassata (sp?) and white chocolate raspberry mixed and top tier is red velvet.

haha, bubbly for breakfast is def acceptable!

thank you ladies!! <3

yes, he has a car and he already bought me a car too!

u need a ride?

GIDDY UP ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...