S.l.c

JustHaja

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ladies....and Analog our "token dick" I thought we could have best waywt of the day contest. You can each nominate someone no limit on how many but it would be nice to narrow it down so we can all vote...we`ll do the ones from yesterday as the day isnt over yet for today..i:ll scan waywt for my pics...also you can put why you like it...but not necessary.

ciao

first pic would have to be bill the shoes are amazing and i like his overall look.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=555231&postcount=39839

And Bizzy...nice fit...i would definately wear it...always representin for the ladies

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=555358&postcount=39851

for about 3 months, i have been on a hunt for a good denim overall. the one i am looking for must be:

-slim legged

-fitted over all

-high waisted

optional:

super thin pinstripe

have you girls seen something like that? if you have/do, let me know. i am quite desperate.

insomniac im actually looking for something similar had a chat about it today...h & m has a fit called high squin that has this similar fit but for me its not high waisted enough... a inch or two below the belly button. Im still searching but you might want to try them the fit was really great otherwise.

hopefully H&M would still have them when i go to nyc in september. the rise is not as important as the fit- though high waisted would make me swoon.

as for cheap mondays. that girl's got the longest torso i have ever seen!

I wanted to get some really awesome rubber wedges from louis vuitton but my BF told me they look like hooker shoes and they're really nasty. instead of being put off, i'm dreaming up all kinds of outfits to dress them down.

Guest scruf
what is diversity? is it just about melanin? do you hate poor people? i think to round it off there should be some girl missing limbs representing the cripple and the lame.

what is diversity?

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe, uh, diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

-Papa Burgundy

LV wedge--be cooler if it had a platform...haha that'd make them a tick more "hooker"ish tho maybe, but i don't care. dunno tho, if i was gonna drop serious money on designer heels--christian louboutin for the first two pairs at least. hahaha.

and aren't granny panties the things that go all the way up to your bellybutton and cover most of yer ass and side? haven't had those since youthood, but i'm all about bikini and boyshorts that cover a substantial amount of butt. i'm all about coverage, not so much highwaistedness in undies.

insomniac--A77 has a highwaisted tapered ("Marky" on sale @ Tobi/Azaleas for $113/150 and "Joey High Standard" also on sale), Jbrand has a few tapered high/er waisted styles (Bardot 12'' and Mary Richards 16''? both at shopbop.com), Nudie can be pretty highwaisted and fairly tapered but ok denim, CM Tight is already just an inch away from my bellybutton, ...

and as for super thin pinstripe jeans? dunno...but A77 dischords are exceptional.

I think JBrand Bardot and A77 Marky are very good ones...esp. in response to what u outlined.

I hope this helped. :]

insomniac--A77 has a highwaisted tapered ("Marky" on sale @ Tobi/Azaleas for $113/150 and "Joey High Standard" also on sale), Jbrand has a few tapered high/er waisted styles (Bardot 12'' and Mary Richards 16''? both at shopbop.com), Nudie can be pretty highwaisted and fairly tapered but ok denim, CM Tight is already just an inch away from my bellybutton, ...

and as for super thin pinstripe jeans? dunno...but A77 dischords are exceptional.

I think JBrand Bardot and A77 Marky are very good ones...esp. in response to what u outlined.

I hope this helped. :]

thanks girl, but i was actually looking for a high waisted overall! maybe i will just sew on the flap on those denim if i cant find one :)

not my feetz.

they are pretty cheap for being LV bc they're plastic. BUT I did find a cheaper alternative, the 'scarfun' wedge by Melissa x Alexandre Herchcovitch.

http://melissaaustralia.com.au/product_page_zoom_image.aspx?img=Scarfun%20summer%20white.jpg

i actually prefer those much more than the LV ones. i think they'd go really well with dark denim capris for the summer :)

Okay ladies....and Analog our "token dick" I thought we could have best waywt of the day contest. You can each nominate someone no limit on how many but it would be nice to narrow it down so we can all vote...we`ll do the ones from yesterday as the day isnt over yet for today..i:ll scan waywt for my pics...also you can put why you like it...but not necessary.

ciao

this sounds like a good idea......styleforum has something similar which i believe is a best WAYWT pic of the month contest or some such, with fabulous prizes.

this sounds like a good idea......styleforum has something similar which i believe is a best WAYWT pic of the month contest or some such, with fabulous prizes.

well there wouldnt be any fabulous prizes...but i thought the winner would get pos rep from all the girls who voted......but didnt seem to catch on:(

lol...well i dont have any fabulous prizes i was thinking that the winner would get positive rep from all the voters.....but i guess it didnt catch on:(

well there wouldnt be any fabulous prizes...but i thought the winner would get pos rep from all the girls who voted......but didnt seem to catch on:(

or they can get a banner or some kind of tiny image that ppl can add to the sigs if they want...i think having a contest per day is a bit much--how about per week?