S.l.c

JustHaja

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost forgot...i have an actual problem i need advice on.. ive went to school with this guy ive know him maybe 10-12 years. i dated his best friend for most of that time. recently the friend came back in the picture..hes down to earth and funny as hell...i havent been with the best friend for years now and he is okay with us being friends. the problem is that while we were hanging out my roommate became interested in him and pretty much fell in love with him. they dated maybe a month or so...had sex...he stopped calling pretty much went awol. he sent me an email wishing me a happy bday and wanting to be friends again like we use to ...and i have missed hanging with him and hes my oldest friend that im still hanging out with...my roommate says its okay if we hang out..but i know she isnt over him yet...what do i do...what do i do?

i like this. it's always nice to get female's opinion or perspective. guys don't "get it" sometimes :P

i like doing my nails too. currently blue tips with white lines. alsio in need of a new hair cut. i wanna keep the length but do something more fun. whatelse. oh i'm hungry.

i like this. it's always nice to get female's opinion or perspective. guys don't "get it" sometimes :P

i like doing my nails too. currently blue tips with white lines. alsio in need of a new hair cut. i wanna keep the length but do something more fun. whatelse. oh i'm hungry.

okay...well we have plenty of bacon left if youre hungry....why not try a new color/highlights for your hair or get layers cut into it...and WELCOME

lol....that reminds me of that documentary on furries , pepple that get dressed up as stuffed animals and go to conventions to rub up on each other...ever seen it?

i'm willing to chat but fuck hierarchy--why can't this be a collective?

about nails, i get them done for occasians and when ppl who don't really know what i want buy spa/mani/pedi days as gifts. i always prefer french, but the last time i got white done and they're chipped to all hell, so i just look right-sloppy.

i'm willing to chat but fuck hierarchy--why can't this be a collective?

its is a collective... the reason for the leadership is to keep order....even when i started the thread there were guys in her trying to shut it down and the other girls club have had the same thing happen. the leadership is made up of women on here we are not real mods so there is no real power...just a different way of doing it in hopes of keeping it going and keeping order. might work might not...it was worth a shot.