S.l.c

JustHaja

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaders are permanent....and they are basically like moderators we keep the rif raf out or in their place and when needed we beat down anyone that gets out of line. we control this thread

while we await answers from tg and her next nomination let us officially open up the S.L.C boys you can now pose your questions..any girls who want to be considered or just hang out can also post. eam, jungle jane, what is our first topic

I love having nice nails but no matter how good the polish is, they are chipped by the next day. In exam sessions I leave them natural because I am constantly biting them, mostly b/c of stress. as soon as I'm done with tests I'm painting them shiny black or a deep dark purple color. I just hope it doesn't look too emo.

i dont think it would and the good part is that the dark colors last really long...ive stopped with the nail polish too i:m a rough girl so they chip really easily...some guys are into it though...yes they are emo guys but if you can get past the pussy factor theyre good for a few things..lol

I just got my nails did and got told off by the Lead Korean lady cos my cell phone was too loud...I was like bitch hold my phone to my ear cos you and I both know I just had my top coat put on!

Going to Valley next time its on Orchard and Grand I believe... there is a salon in the back of the store... http://www.valleynyc.com/

And Yes I keeps it real.

Wifey gets hers did with the french tips, and that shit is simple and classy if you ask me.

French tips are rad...

Oh speaking of Foxy.

She came into Agent Provocateur and went up to a sales rep (Melissa) and was all up in her face...wanting this wanting that...

Foxy bought a corset and some thongs.

Before leaving she exclaimed to the store: Remember this face, Im Foxy Brown!

BAdasssssssssssss

yeah eam DIV-UHHH.....

I saw at a nail salon once that the vietnamese girl was snipping up a dollar bill... AND THEN USED THE LITTLE PIECES TO MAKE A 'DOLLAH' FRENCH MANICURE...

WTF no you didnt...holy shit... thats class..hahahhaaha

did she make a dollar ring as well?

lol....dollar bills are the wave of the future...you dont need to spend them anymore...get your nails did,make airplanes out of them...roll a joint....God bless george washington

i agree i always feel kind of old when i have a french manicure i usually get bold deep colors...reds,purples..sometimes pink when i feel like a lady...lol

ugh I remember when I was like 16 I had a 'pink' phase... I had lots of cutesy, frilly pink tops, polka dots, pleated mini skirts, bows, ugh. I still have that lolita shit, every time I look at that corner in my closet it's like someone spilled some pepto bismol all over everything.