Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

kid is kinda lame but his halo movements and sound fx are on fucking point. Game over when he reloaded the fucking rocket launcher. Wheres the sniper at though.

It could be so much worse. I think he's pretty 'not as nerdy as they come' for having recreated models of weapons from a video game. I remember kids trying to talk to me about pokemon, endless rambling of stats and characteristics, I didn't give a fuck about charmander. I'm sure the kid is going to regret filming stuff like this when he's older but it's badass and he seems to be a decent fanatic and maybe one of the few 12 year olds on live that does not use the n word. That takes dedication, I'm guessing all he does is play Halo so taking the time to put together cardboard and tape toys is cool.

I agree that his movements and sounds were right. I especially like when he was teabagging. Winter mornings as a childs I wore pretty much full body long johns and socks, I wish I had master chief armor too. Best part was hearing all the tape while he was moving around.

No, it's not cool to say. I like how you started off by saying you're not racist, then you gone on to say you hate "stupid black people". That's blatantly racist. Why not just say you hate stupid people in general?

you guys! you guys really get so totally serious about things that get typed sometimes...im quite the sarcastic dude already and forums such as this one act as outlets for going completely nuts with that aspect of my sense of humor. take it easy, alright?

i hate stuuupid people in general regardless of their skins' pigment :), k?

love you muah!

The 'Modern Toilet' eatery: Modern Toilet is a Taipei restaurant. It accommodates 100 seats with each made from toilet bowls. The specialties at the restaurant accompany sink faucets and gender-coded 'WC' signs that appear on the three-story structure. The food is served in mini plastic toilet bowls. The toilet rolls that serve for wiping hand and mouth are hung above the tables, which may resemble glass-topped jumbo bathtubs.

a5gvio.jpg

2zp8cvc.jpg

2yjrihl.jpg

vq2lmq.jpg

10q99v9.jpg