Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

^thanks a ton for posting something not absolutely repulsive...but that's not supreme

I would +rep for the 1st, and -rep for the 2nd, so I give no rep.

on a completely different note, next level amazon shopping:

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Diamond-Round-carats-clarity/dp/B000QJ62ZC/ref=cm_lmf_tit_1

ps, if you order this, you get FREE shipping!

i hope to everything that i hold dear

that that is not a real kitten

if it is, someone needs to get shot

It's called Superjail, but it's not gonna air. I think watchers got to vote between that and another show and they picked the other, but I'm not positive. I hope they put more online.
thats like the best show ive seen in a while hope they make more
It's from the creators of Wondershowzen, Augenblick Studios. This stuff is genius.

That shit was horrible...

speaking of next level and tv shows, has anyone heard anything similar to this? someone was telling me how he saw something on tv or online showing morgan spurlock (supersize me guy) getting some huge some of money from some exec's or something as an advance on this special/film hes going to do after seeing teaser footage of spurlock actually finding bin laden. it sound ridiculous, and i cant remember who told me or more specifics, so i figured id see if anyone else knows something..

anywho:

DSC00192.jpg

speaking of next level ... actually finding bin laden. it sound ridiculous, and i cant remember who told me or more specifics, so i figured id see if anyone else knows something.

I heard that the FAT WINE STIEN brother ass dicks bought the movie from him for ungodly sums of money within the first 15 minutes of it being shown to them. and he does indeed find bin douche bag. if im not mistaken its called, "where in the world is osama bin ladin?"

EDIT:

heres a link to some talk on it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963208/board/nest/76555871