Supreme LA Pickups (Some LA area pickups)

josephr

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the real you idiots,

gas & someones time isn't free.

if the dude is going to take time out his day, to go pick up shit for you because you live in ohio and want to stunt at the family reunion then he deserves a little something for his effort...

and 20% is only $5 on a t-shirt, there's not a dude on superfuture who'd be selling it for less then double if they had stock.

get real.

on the real you idiots,

if the dude is going to take time out his day, to go pick up shit for you because you live in ohio and want to stunt at the family reunion then he deserves a little something for his effort...

and 20% is only $5 on a t-shirt, there's not a dude on superfuture who'd be selling it for less then double if they had stock.

get real.

well i do it as a favor. if im down there, it will cost me nothing to go get something from supreme cause i will probably check out their lame inventory anyways. now if only someone did the same for me in japan...

on the real you idiots,

get real.

this is true, but you've underestimated costs of everything. .2 * 28 ~ 5.5 = 33.5, * 1.04 + shipping (at least 4.50 for priority conus 5 and change with delivery conf., ~7 with a good package) = basically any resellers prices, on a reasonably easy to get item. this guy is in fact very fair. i don't know how honest or good he is, but the price is good.

TIME IS MONEY.

btw, hollaforadolla, you must be a good guy. i offer free service to people i know, but i couldn't do it for a "stranger." it ties up money and is often time intensive. not to mention the fact that you can get ACID BURNED.

Just recieved my package today! Great service, awesome communication, stand up guy! The 20% is more than fair when dealing with this sufu member. He checks stock daily, refunds immeadiately if stock happens to change prior to him knowing. Very helpful in all aspects of the transaction. I personally cannot wait to do another transaction with this seller. By FAR one of the best sufu helpful hookups I have dealt with thus far! THANKS AGAIN!

well i do it as a favor. if im down there, it will cost me nothing to go get something from supreme cause i will probably check out their lame inventory anyways. now if only someone did the same for me in japan...

what are you looking for, son?

i just live a few blocks away from supreme LA.

box caps are in fact, not quite done. there are some random marble box caps (yellow i think) and maybe there are some random ultra suede new era box caps. that's as of this morning, anyway.