blogs and websites?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

is it just me or is the level of websites and blogs relating to cool stuff just increasing?

now we have blogs that just report on what other blogs posted.

will the level continue to escalte. is there no end?

eat pussy not meat

Yea the ASF guy is dope!

I have to disagree with whoever said about hypebeast being the best as it covers other blogs... I think the best blog should have the most original content, and present itself in an individual way with its own characteristics. I don't think theres much merit deserved in posting other people's material (plus its hella boring). How poor would a magazine be if it was just clippings of other magazines?

First off, I think most blogs mentioned are really good ones. I agree, that to some extent blogs repeat news that were posted on other sites. I do that to a certain dregree on my blog (www.highsnobiety.com) too. But I do not understand the criticism. A blog is a personal online journal on what the person, whoever does it, is interested and loves. I post stuff I find cool on other sites and also original stuff that others have not covered yet.

That`s how it works. Beinghunted is definitely one of the best ones, being very original and only having exclusive stories, but these guys have been in the game for years and have contacts up their .......

Give people some time to evolve and instead of bitching about it (in the end whatever blog you do, if you do it properly, it`s loads of work!!!!) incourage the people. Nobody is forced to check all blogs. Everybody can have his/her own preference!!! That`s what I think!!! Everbody has a choice!!!!

www.highsnobiety.com

News on trends in fashion, urban culture, design, gadgets, art and travel.

On elast post on this: as long as somebody links from where he has the info, everybody can be happy, because traffic overall increases. Why are McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc always right next to each other.... because that way the generate more traffic/customers for everybody... very simple economic fact.

www.highsnobiety.com

these guys do a lot of hard work for nothing really, and for people to go round hating on them is just ignorance, not only as DJ.. above stated as being outlets for their own thoughts, but these blogs are great sources for info etc, and no one is forcing anyone to read them.

Slam X Hype = where else coudl you get that many updates and an interview with Fraser Cooke!!!

Beinghunted = Simply Dope, without people like Jorg we'd be left in the lurch on a lot of things.

ASF = A great read always something funny to have a giggle at..

It`s true that hypebeast does mainly link others, but would you rather go around in the net and find all that info yourself, or have them do it for you and have a very useful source of anything concerning sneakers?

If you do not like it, just don`t read it and search the net for hours every day yourself.

www.highsnobiety.com

Great complilation Bobby!

I just wanna say to all you hating on Hypebeast.. the whole idea behind the site is simply finding the latest 'hype' and posting it up so you don't have to spend time searching it out yourself.

Be thankful for it, or just leave it be. It's for YOU, remember that.

I work with Hypebeast.com and you can be assured there's no money in it, any revenue is just enough to cover costs. I'm just down with the cause: spreadin' the news.