XXL-Mag,check it out!

I, just flipped through the new XXL mag(don't buy it anymore) and in the interview with the Clipse I saw one of the dudes wearing some interesting jeans in the picture. Anybody know what brand they are??? They actually look like they might be a selvedge piece!! and they got an interesting print across the fly, it sort of looks like a star. I don't have scanner but if anyone sees this mag flip through it and check it out and let me know what you think, also it's the new issue w/ Jay-Z on the cover w/what's left of the Roc.

Oh and the sweatshirt he got on, I think it might be something by Kaws??? It has a monkey type character on it with x's over the eyes.icon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gif

Man a bad man wicked man nu tek man fi toy have mi glock inna mi hand mark kill and destroy...

Clipse are pretty much a Pharell creation. The beats, the style, the clothing. Pharell is a genius though; the Madonna of hip-hop, always changing his style so others can't fade him....

• 1 year later...
Clipse are pretty much a Pharell creation. The beats, the style, the clothing. Pharell is a genius though; the Madonna of hip-hop, always changing his style so others can't fade him....

yeah, except for two things: 1. they're infinitely better rappers than pharrell 2. if anyone, they're a chad hugo creation. chad comes with the dark, nasty clipse-style beats, whereas pharrell is more apt to make some smooov 'change clothes' 'excuse me miss' 'frontin' stuff... 3. you're probably right about the bape wardrobe though..