How to get rid of painted Evisu Gulls?

petng

A friend of mine has a beautiful Raw Evisu denim Jacket that is classic in every way except for a bright Latex/Rubber Gull splashed on its front pocket. As u can tell i am not a fan of the Evisu designs, but the materials and construction of this jacket is Fantastic. I f i can only get rid of the gulls!

Has any of u guys successfully removed the Evisu logo from your jeans or Jackets.

A friend of mine has a beautiful Raw Evisu denim Jacket that is classic in every way except for a bright Latex/Rubber Gull splashed on its front pocket. As u can tell i am not a fan of the Evisu designs, but the materials and construction of this jacket is Fantastic. I f i can only get rid of the gulls!

Has any of u guys successfully removed the Evisu logo from your jeans or Jackets.

great resource to get rid of gulls HERE

Took the courage and started to peel the paint off with my nails. Came off pretty easily, it looks like it was acrylic paint, very rubbery. Only thing left is a small amount of residual that i will take off with rubbing alcohol. now the jacket looks tops, no longer looks like a Jacket that Ronald Macdonalds would wear.

Thanks for the help.