10 BRANDS YOU DONT CARE FOR/KINDA HATE/WANT TO BURN IN HELL!

Selegna

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay dude...

whatever makes you happy!

IT WAS ALL JUST A CRAZY PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! (i'll be sure to tell them to read this!)

CAN I LIVE? hahah

BOUNCING....

Edited by Selegna on Jul 6, 2005 at 04:31 PM

Whoa... whoa.

Geowu, apparently, you are not familiar with the "Prada Vibe."

The Prada Vibe is all about...

Wait a second; I dropped my cigarette.

Okay, I'm back.

...quiet chic, subtle glamour, and esoteric elegance.

Not everything can be Dior!

All hail Miuccia, all hail Miuccia

Yesterday, my left breast and my right breast were arguing... I looked down at my chest and shouted, "Bitches, get in line, or I'm putting on a bra!"

Would really love to see less boring, unimaginative, overpriced hipster brands like Just Another Rich Kid. There's nothing there at all. No art or talent in the design. No craft in the constuction. No concept. "I fucked Chloe Sevigny" and a badly drawn Iron Maiden logo in a two colour print on an American Apparel shirt. $60 sucker. There's better shit on cafepress.com.

Then this buster ass tries to chime in for back up.. go paint some sneakers your fruit! trying to get some love fest convention going.. get outta HERE.

in the end its my fucking thread so i WIN motherfuckers.. youve been PLAYED! HA!

Quote:

fucking Von dutch and their skank whore clothing bah

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Jul 15, 2005 09:18 AM

I saw a dude with a VD shirt on the other day and completely remembered how lame that company was. Didn't Anna Nicole buy them up?

It takes strength to be gentle and kind.

• 5 months later...

Okay...

1. Tommy H (rip off artist)

2. A/F (frat boy/ date raper uniform)

3. Von Douche (see a/f)

4. Nike (slave-labourers)

5. Sean john (or g-unit, ecko, shady, etc... Any rapper/whigger clothing for that matter)

6. Ed Hardy (K-Fed. Nuff said)

7. Jockey (worst boxers ever)

8. Made In Detroit (time to lose the whole gas station attendant look)

9. Paul & Shark (ONLY... Because they're too expensive and I want this sweater/button down hook up I can't afford. Total terrace clobber!)

And...

10. Nat Nast (can you say, completely uncool middle-aged guy? Where's the vette parked?)

That's mine. Just an opinion. Cheers.

"I'm a pretty boy, yeah? Yeah, I'm pretty good lookin. I take care a me 'air. Ya jus... Ya gotta 'ave a decent 'air cut if you're the front man of a band. YaknowImean?" -Liam

Quote: 5. Sean john (or g-unit, ecko, shady, etc... Any rapper/whigger clothing for that matter)

I wonder what Andre 3000s own brand will look like (not to be misstaken with the Outkast brand)...should be quite interesting since he´s actually involved in the designs this time...

...If it wasnt for bad luck I wouldn´t have any luck at all..