Shopping in Singapore

home

Got offered very cheap accommodation and flights to Singapore by work so took them up on the spot without actually knowing too much about the place.

I will only be there for 4 or 5 days (in two weeks time), but thought it may be a good opportunity to do some shopping around the island - perhaps pick up some pieces from Japanese/Asian labels that aren't so readily available in my country (Australia). I will be staying at the Swissotel The Stamford.

The sort of 'style' I dig is basically the typical 'sufu' look - I enjoy brands such as Dior Homme (probably can't afford this), Lad Musician (nor this?), Comme Des Garcons, APC, Tsubi/Ksubi, April 77, Marc Jacobs, etc.

Even some more basic shops like H&M or Zara that sell relatively trendy gear at nice prices.

If you can point me in the direction of any shops or shopping districts that may be of interest to me, I would be very appreciative (rep!). It would be particularly nice to find pieces that are on sale or are relatively cheap! Are any mid-year sales happening? (I can only hope!)

Alrighty, that's about it I think. Any other information or tips that I may find useful on my trip to Singapore are also welcomed :)

Cheers!

with the help of internet all the items u mentioned are readily available and sometimes u will come across bargains too, the only problem is to get ur measurements righte

i heard theres a store in SG that stocks Julian red jeans, not sure if u r interested in that tho

also, lad musician items are ok prices imo, not ridiculously expensive (well, i've only really liked their cut/sew pieces

Got offered very cheap accommodation and flights to Singapore by work so took them up on the spot without actually knowing too much about the place.

I will only be there for 4 or 5 days (in two weeks time), but thought it may be a good opportunity to do some shopping around the island - perhaps pick up some pieces from Japanese/Asian labels that aren't so readily available in my country (Australia). I will be staying at the Swissotel The Stamford.

The sort of 'style' I dig is basically the typical 'sufu' look - I enjoy brands such as Lad Musician (probably can't afford this), Dior Homme (nor this!), APC, Tsubi/Ksubi, April 77, Marc Jacobs, etc.

If you can point me in the direction of any shops or shopping districts that may be of interest to me, I would be very appreciative (rep!). It would be particularly nice to find pieces that are on sale or are relatively cheap! Are any mid-year sales happening? (I can only hope!)

Alrighty, that's about it I think. Any other information or tips that I may find useful on my trip to Singapore are also welcomed :)

Cheers!

Any place to pick up April 77 and some Vans shoes?

Cheers..

queen's couture located at heeren's!

260 Orchard Road

#04-01

and sg's really hot now..

alright, heading over in a few days now, any one care to share their favourite shops there with me?

im particularly interested in april 77 & lad musician, but shops that stock any similar brands are also appreciated!

cheers guys!

i just came back from singapore about a month ago and enjoyed a boutique that carried labels like dries and comme des garcons. the name escapes me but its located in the 4 seasons hotel ( the mall connects to the hilton hotel i believe, which has their own mini mall of higher end goods ).

Club21 @ 4seasons hotel - Dior Homme as well as other lux labels like dries, mcqueen, comme des garcons are all there. You can also take a look at hilton hotel 2nd level they have several boutiques there. Dolce&Gabanna, Issey Miyake, Giorgio Armani and sorts.

Lad Musician, Hysteric Glamour, pledge and other japanese labels - BELIEF @ Peninsula Pizza, cityhall. Small reseller shops that store various japanese labels. Prices are reasonable but they do not have a wide selection.

Comme des Garcons - Theres a gurreila shop at bukit merah. You can souce the address off the cdg webby.

APC - Front Row at Ann Siang road. They also have a Fred Perry boutique over there as well as a shop that sells swedish/sca stuff called Style:nordic

Ksubi/April77 can be found at Queen's Couture @ The Hereen at Orchard road.

Topman/Zara/Muji/Agnes B - They can be found all over Orchard road (Your main shopping district)

Julian Red jeans @ Haji Lane, Bugis. There are several shops over there that sell pretty unique stuff. Know it nothing, Whiteroom and bilet doux.

Not sure if ur interested in Visvim, Headporter, Neighborhood but they can be found in Surrender (http://www.surrenderous.com)

They stock their own in-house label plus a niche range of japanese street labels. For the rest, just stick to orchard road and you will be fine. Hope this helps :)