evisu puma

booya

First off, those jeans are just brutal. No offense to Evisu fans, but the bigger the Daicock, the bigger the mistake.

Secondly, what is with all these asses trying to use Ebay like a high end retail shop. $599 to Buy It Now? Sell your shit right, low opening, low reserve, and it will fetch a fair price. Democracy in action... well, sort of.

Thirdly, it is not true that almost every pair of jeans is around $300USD. Depends what you're looking for. $300 is a pair each of APC and Edwin Rainbow. It's like half a pair of Samurai. Or 6 pairs of Uniqlo. But if you're going for bling, $300 might not even be a starting point.

rabbitpunch >>

$300 for a pair of Edwin Rainbow.. haha.. you must be out of your mind. I paid $175 for mine ;)

It's ridiculous to say, that it's normal to pay around $300 for pair of jeans. The highest price i ever paid was $175 for my Edwin Rainbows - and that's even way too much. I'd say that $135 is normal to pay for a pair of jeans.

Quote: posted by: woejozney on Today @ 08:37 AM

Well, after I posted my reply, I thought about it too ;D

"$300 for a pair of Edwin rainbos.. wtf!?!?" i thougt ;>

So, I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

PUMA EVISUS- came out about a year ago,just after the PUMA EVISU sneaks that came out. Only about 50 pairs of the jeans wrere available- so VERY limited. And hey if you dont like em -dont buy em-but they are a premium denim and soo well made.....

Im just saying if you bought a brand new pair of regular diacocks at any authorised evisu store it would cost around 300 dollars anyways. Whether u like em or not ive never seen this style of diacock with the reverse denim with puma. The question is how rare and what you are willing to pay i guess.

I dunno, ugly is all individualized opinion

but cheap? I dunno, they got their selvedge, and the denims probably no 2 or better, so its the same jeans as all the other pairs of that calibre, if people don't like the puma diacock so be it. I'm not a huge fan and I don't work for Evisu or Pume so fuck it. but if its the regular Japanese jeans I don't see how it would be any better or worse then any other Evisu's out there

No shit. I didnt even look at the price tag really, only 100 of these ones made. big whoopie....my gtar handcrafted were half the price and the detals are some of the best i have seen on any denim. If you guys would like to see what a 800 pair of denim looks like hit me up and ill try to get off my lazy ass and take some digital pics

you will be looked onto in shame for buying any evisu made less that 5 years ago!! the quality is shocking!! they look fake as shit!

does anyone know if they have sold their patents to othe factories and thats why the qualities gone down so much? or have they just got money hungry and greedy - ie. just making them cheaper in their own factories?

how do you attach or post pics? i have em ready but dont know how to do it.

Guess these didnt sell for much as the seller has lowered the price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7701268433&category=11483&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Also there are these ones too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6784946256&category=52794&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Quote:
Quote:

These are NOT the ones recently posted on Yoox.

These are worth around 250$ in my mind.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Jul 5, 2005 01:36 PM

they were on yoox several months ago

--- Original message by krayzie on Jul 5, 2005 02:45 PM

No they weren't, the logo was printed on the ones at yoox, plus they didn't carry the selvage.

Next.

MAD YOUNG MAN