Sunglasses You'll Be Flaunting

drifter

What glasses will you be flaunting this summer to keep the sun rays out of your eyes? I wanna pick me up a pair of mirrored aviator glasses. But after that i really dont know what else. I was looking at some Dragons but i dunno the styles all look the same. If im gonna be spending my money i want something unique.

You guys really like that designer stuff?

Wouldn't you like sunglasses made by a company that actually specializes in the craft?

I tend to go Oliver or even Smith for a somewhat cheaper alternative.

& there's always Ray Ban. they're making good stuff lately.

Don't know about that Gucci, Doir, LV, etc. stuff. Who typically makes those for them?

i agree on the stussy's, they are a nice pair.

the only pair of glasses i want i cannot seem to find - they have to be black, and square, especially across the front, top and bottom.

suprisingly i have seen some gucci's that have come close and also a pair of diesel's (not normally into these brands), at the moment i'm trying to get info on the name of the diesels so i can track them down because atm i cannot find them anywhere.

my love for this style of eyewear was inspired by johnny depps specs in Blow.

Alrite like i said earlier i want to get some Aviators probably gold with mirrored lens like this one. aviators1.jpgWhat ya think? or 65_1_b.JPG

I dont really care about the prices and immense quality for the aviator glasses cus well everyone has got em so im not gonna pay an arm and a leg for something not really worth it.

Also do you sunglass fiens got any advice for a sporty almost look. Ya know sunglasses you could wear at the beach or just doing stuff nothing to fancy looking etc. Maybe something like these Diesels.

yagi.jpg

Thanks!

The classical thick framed, black pair of sunglasses. Naturally embossed with diamonds forming the fantastic chanel double-C logo.

If even the largest girl versions won't fit me, I'll just go with Dior. But please god, be kind.

MAD YOUNG MAN