arden mall, sacramento

Even though I don't live anywhere near Sacramento, common sense would tell me to use Google to find the mall's website and look at the mall's store listings:

http://www.ardenfair.com/directory.asp

If I still couldn't understand which shops sold jeans there, I would take the enormous trek around the perimeter of said mall upon my visit to search for jeans in person.

It's a mall dude. Figure it out.

Well having lived in Sacramento, I would say you're not going to find much at Arden. You would probably be better off going downtown, but having not lived there in quite some time, the only shop worth mentioning that I know is still around is Ikon.

• 1 year later...

Reviving old thread to find people in Sacramento

BTW Ikon closed.

It's now occupied by a history museum, under construction. It's funny because they have this Obey propaganda sticker stuck at the top that no one can get down.

Anyone know anywhere in Sacramento to get anything at all? Besides FTC or Upper Playground because I don't skate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reviving old thread to find people in Sacramento

BTW Ikon closed.

It's now occupied by a history museum, under construction. It's funny because they have this Obey propaganda sticker stuck at the top that no one can get down.

Anyone know anywhere in Sacramento to get anything at all? Besides FTC or Upper Playground because I don't skate.

Lucky Lefty's

1924 16th St.

Sacto., CA

Fiberops, Commune, Mishka, MASH SF, Leilow, In4mation...just some of the brands carried. Check it out. Just opened on November 28, 2008

www.luckyleftys.com