Supreme X Spalding

• 2 months later...
just got another one. still going for 200US$

-

you lucky guys can buy it for 80$ at supreme if you want, but here in europe It cost me 150euro and was very hard to find

^i'm sorry but $200 for a basketball is just plain stupid....if you bought it for 150 EUROS to stare at it you the bigger mistake than anyone on this board...

I GUARANTEE NOBODY WILL BUY THIS HERE

....whilst laughing at the hypebeast tryna save his mistake purchase? sure, i'll take a $3 ball whilst chilling with the extra $197 in my back pocket over **desperation** anyday....

now listen to peoples advice buddy

get one at supreme store, send it to germany, pay shipping costs, all taxes and customs charges + take into account your work and the eu "market"

the last one was sold.

come on, dont hate on collectors with cash. just chill

Can i ask you in retrospect, whats the plus points of buying a Supreme basketball for 150 EUROS ($200)? Was it intended for use or just to impress others and/or yourself? Seriously, i'm trying to reconcile that fact that its not some kind of 'disease'.....

lol

get one at supreme store, send it to germany, pay shipping costs, all taxes and customs charges + take into account your work and the eu "market"

the last one was sold.

come on, dont hate on collectors with cash. just chill

Can i ask you in retrospect, whats the plus points of buying a Supreme basketball for 150 EUROS ($200)? Was it intended for use or just to impress others and/or yourself? Seriously, i'm trying to reconcile that fact that its not some kind of 'disease'.....

lol

just wondering if you even can play basketball. whatever.

it just looks good next to my 'undftd ball'

call it disease.

but, since you are such a beggar I will give it to you for 199$

just wondering if you even can play basketball. whatever.

it just looks good next to my 'undftd ball'

call it disease.

but, since you are such a beggar I will give it to you for 199$

I dont see what being able to play basketball has to do with a **$200 basketball**, ITS STILL COSTS **$200**!!

So you bought yourself a new pair of balls, good for you. Sheesh, whats that disease called?

And correction, you're confusing the term 'beggar' with 'money management' but thanks all the same, you've inspired everyone to cop less pointless sh*t in the future...cheers.

But jokes aside, I do hope this sells though, i really do like to see the impossible happen....

thats the best you can do??

but seriously... why would someone pay 200 when retail is under 100 and they are not sold out? how hard is it to send a pm to someone in NY or LA and ask them to do a pickup?

on top of that its a damn basketball. for 200$. and you cant even play with it. it has no artistic value, its just a hype product... something supreme puts out because people will pay for anything with supreme on it...