Just got my first pair of dry denim (rescues)

For my innagural post, I figured that I'd post for some opinions. I used to wear stuff like American Eagle and things like that then I realized that when I go out I should look semi-presentable so I decided to buy clothes that fit me and some higher end stuff. So instead of insanely baggy jeans I did some research on here and figured that APC Rescues would be best for me. So here they are. What do you think of them with my body style? Did I make the right choice? Do they fit me?

rescues002.jpg

rescues004.jpg

rescues011.jpg

Sorry if this wasn't the right place for this thread/post. :(

ain't that the truth. no more of that stuff for me, ever again.

also in case anyone searches this thread on the hunt for which size is right for them (like I did for a few months) here is the stats:

I'm 6' tall, 186lb, and I normally wear a 34 waste. I ordered these in a 31 and they're a bit snug in the ass (obviously, mine is huge) and around the fly. I've only had them for a few days.

Also I got them hemmed because they were so long. I hope they don't shrink up too much when I finally give in and was them but whatever. If they do they do.

Yeah, good post, new philosophy on life, ect. The only issue I can see is the length. They are just a little too short as it is, and they will shrink up about 1/4"-1/2". You're doing well with everything else. Stick around!

Edit: You know what? As those stretch out (and they will stretch out like crazy), you will wear them lower on your hips. This will make them a bit "longer," so to speak. Good job.