Board Shorts/ Swim Trunks

BOORADLEY

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=29645&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=163&iSubCat=170&iProductID=29645

If you look at the closeups, they're actually a seersucker pattern. I picked em' up a week ago while looking around at sales and for $20 they're a good deal. They fit better in real life than in the stock photos. They fit and look closer to actual shorts and i've been wearing them as such.

great thread!

board shorts and rashguards have become a staple in submission wrestling. a good brand that has really nice board shorts is quicksilver, believe it or not.

if you go to the quicksilver store, they have the latest stuff. good design, functional, well made and great style. i was pretty suprised.

here's a pair i picked up a couple years ago... it has a elastic "no-fly", pocket, comes with a cord cutter and both an external and internal pocket.

IMG_7905.jpg

ya the AA ones intrigue me. ill have to check out some real board short brands. its funny because to me it seems they never really progress on their graphics. shit looks the same year after year. but i guess i dont have many options. have the girlfriend checking zara as we speak haha.

thanks for all the advice guys

does anyone have the boardshorts from AA? they look nice, i might get them

Tried on the AA boardshorts a couple of hours ago. They look really nice in person, but the fit is suspect. Not only are they short, which one would expect, but they are very form-fitting. I'm normally a 29/30 waist, and I tried on a size S and they were like boxer briefs. No lining, velcro closure and a simple back pocket.

Has anyone tried Billabong? I wonder how respectable is the quality of their boardshorts. I don't really like Quiksilvers' prints this season but have found several Billabong ones that look great.

Has anyone tried Billabong? I wonder how respectable is the quality of their boardshorts. I don't really like Quiksilvers' prints this season but have found several Billabong ones that look great.

i have a pair of white billabong boardshorts and i can't really say it's either better or worse than other surfwear companies (quiksilver, Volcom, etc). i really like the foam-like materiel (i can't really describe it better) they use for the waist.

Billabong is actually my preferred brand for boardshorts. My oldest one is 4 years old now, has been surfed in regularly and still holds up very well.

do a search, i posted a thread asking the same question...my eyes are closing and im tired, or i would be able to find the damn thing in mylist of threads i posted in...