fuckig spiders

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember my grandfather, which lived in vietnam long times ago, he told me that they were kind of those, but as big as a human, and when they passed on your back, they were burning you. Damn ! Still having nightmare about it :D !

what is that goddamn thing

i killed one in my parents' house a few months ago

wasnt expecting something looking like that in terms of insects

It's a centipede....correct me if I'm wrong. I also hate cockroaches....esp. the ones in the P.I.

i hate spiders and all bugs with a passion...maybe cuz of how scared of them i am. a few weeks ago i saw a fat ugly ass spider in my room and it disappeared before i could kill it. i swear i saw the same one in my bathroom like a week ago, but i pussied out and got my roommate to kill it. unfortunately, it disappeared again before he could do that, so that shit is still around here somewhere unless i am seein things

I hate seeing those things at night... freaks me out ot go to bed thinking there all gonna crawl on or around me while i'm sleeping, that or them just straight up crawin into my mouth or ears or someshit....

hate to be one of those stories you hear about where you can't hear for a week or two and you go to the hospital and there are all raoch eggs in yo head.

I hate spiders as well. I moved into a new apartment this weekend and it's on the first floor, with a backyard with flowers and trees and everything. The place is really clean, but still, we found so many spiderwebs on the ceilings. The ceilings are 9 feet high so they're hard to remove.

I think I killed about 5-6 spiders Sunday, pretty much the same yesterday.

Today I haven't killed one yet, at least.

I would probably just run away.

Not only is that gross and disgusting, but creepy too. Like, wtf are they doing!?

Maybe they're having a meetup? :confused: