Sales

doctorgnar

that flash sale at context was awesome. i wasnt really looking for new denim, but they had average joes in my size for 107. im not a big fan of nudies, but i figured ide give it a shot for such a cheap price. i get an email saying that unfortunately they were out of the average joes, however to honor the sale, theyde send me pair of even steven dry blue black (a much nicer looking and expensive jean) for the same price. Awesome deal, yes. Great customer service context!

Stopped by NYC over the weekend, here's my 2 cents on the shops I visited:

A.P.C. - Picked clean for the most part. They had the "sergeant pepper" jacket and hooded jacket in large sizes, some lambswool sweaters for around $100 in large and medium sizes, and grey/purple polos in most sizes going for around $44.00...

R by 45rpm in Soho - Store didn't seem to carry much clothing, and nothing was on sale. They did have some dope indigo dyed beanies going for $235 :eek:

Nom de guerre - Picked pretty clean. Didn't see any wings & horns left. very few pieces left from the fall 07 season (mostly in large sizes) and same for the denim. Did see a large and x-large Band of outsiders cowhichan knit sweater going for $200.00. teh store was basically 50% off...

Opening Ceremony - Absolutley nothing worth buying in the store. BoO shirts were all sold out, except for suits...

Odin NYC - Some decent stuff here. For rag & bone, they had the black combat shirt in size S going for $89.00, also couple outerwear pieces like the donkey coat going for around $300.00. Also, a lot of r&b denim on sale. For Engineered Garments, I could only find large size in coats and shirts. They had plenty of tim hamilton sweaters going for around $89.00....Definitely worth going if you wear L or XL.

Blue in Green soho - Cool store, and extremely nice staff. picked up a dope pure blue japan plaid indigo dyed scarf for around $118.00. Some cool gear... saw some indigo dyed thermals an sweats in M for $118.00, indigo dyed beanies from fullcount, etc....

Uniqlo - They had a bunch of cashmere sweater on sale. Some nice stuff. Didn't see the selvage denim on sale though.

I grabbed the Prussian coat at 250 (a steal)

You lucky bastard. I wish i wasn't a popular size/live in a fashion black hole.

Go buy up Tim Hamilton, Rag & Bone, and Robert Geller at either Odin so I have no choice but to stop.

TH: comfy inside-out sweatshirt, rice thermal, some M and L button-ups, stripey u-neck shirts, jackets and stuff. 50% off or more.

RG: Belmondo and neck-strap shirts, a hooded parka with some faux-fur, vincent pants, t-shirts (at least on lafayette). Same deal, about 50-60% off in most cases.

I grabbed the Prussian coat at 250 (a steal) and the hooded waxed-cotton puffy vest at 200. If you're a size 50, you've still got your pick of both at either location.

thanks for the heads up. i might have to stop by and try that prussian coat on!

What sizes left did they have in the prussian coat? I'm almost thinking of selling some things. It was one of the 3 favorite items i saw this past season.

same here but i got rent to pay and moving expenses so i will have to miss out on that amazing coat.

American_hearts, I'll stop by Odin if I can, but what is the sale price on some of the TH stuff? How much do the shirts come do? Sweaters? Sweatshirt?

Button-ups are 119. Shirts and sweats are anywhere from 160-200, I think.

Good pick of EG and Nepenthes, too, for those of you who are into it. I remember the photographer's vest was a good price. Saw a lot of EG hoodies (zip and pullover) at 11th St. location, but don't recall if they were marked down.

same here but i got rent to pay and moving expenses so i will have to miss out on that amazing coat.

Hahah. You were quick. I deleted that after i posted because i almost don't want to hear that they have my size as it could burn a large hole in my wallet.

Check the post by dantheladiesman a few posts above your's. Also, barneys still has some stuff (at least the one in boston did). A lot of places are going to have some f/w stuff on sale still. If you're a small or medium you should probably have some good luck. Just go to the stores/boutiques that you like and see what they have left.

Check the post by dantheladiesman a few posts above your's. Also, barneys still has some stuff (at least the one in boston did). A lot of places are going to have some f/w stuff on sale still. If you're a small or medium you should probably have some good luck. Just go to the stores/boutiques that you like and see what they have left.

before i get shat on , did the g star store in soho have any sales going on?

there was this sick jacket i was thinking of getting,

Barneys is still on 60% but get ready cause any day (very soon) it will be 75%. There really isn't much left to write about but if you still have something that you want to get I would keep my eyes open.

(They have some of the S/S stock coming in, wonder who will cop the highlighter green corduroy suit by Marc Jacobs :D )

Odin on Lafayette is getting cleaned out fast. Some RG left but only big sizes. Few Tim Hamilton pieces but nothing special (same with Rag & Bone).

NdG is closed until 01/10 so I guess than we'll see spring collection.

APC is also empty, they have those fur hood jackets and few items in size 1 or xs (mostly ugly ones).

anybody knows if South Willard is still on 40% off?? or even more?

Is this only instore because i didn't see different prices online. Code or something?

i know this is totally late but are there any sales still going on in nyc? im comin up this wknd. trying to figure out what i need to check out.

Seems I deleted the email already, but Bblessing is having a sale that started on Friday. I don't think their S2A stuff is on sale yet but Preen, Patrick Ervell, and RAF is and wasn't picked over when I was there just before the new year.