Cole Haan cool 1960 'dapper skinhead' look or old man brand?

So, Is Cole Haan kinda cool on that 1960 'dapper skinhead detective/MOD' look or is it an oldman white collar brand? Interested to know since none are flexing this gear with their Selvedge Jeans and Vespas. Thinking it might look kinda hot.

Sound of, one, two. Sound off 1,2,3,4..

Bea.

g40122_pop.jpgg40145_pop.jpg

g40133_pop.jpgk01044_lg.jpg

c03279_pop.jpgc03158_lg.jpg

c02900_pop.jpg

In packs we hunt for you and yours.

Edited by Bea Earlton Park on Jun 30, 2005 at 01:33 AM

I have been wearing Cole Haan shoes for a few years now. They're comfortable, durable and reasonably priced. Most of their stuff are conservatively designed, which is good for the business world. I generally stay away from the G series stuff, but some of the oxford shoes with Nike Air are awesome for business trips when you have to live out of a suitcase and hop from one airport to the next.

like this one:

c04054_lg.jpg

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

definitely leaning towards the sussed skinhead/hardmod look. i like the upper left coat...would make a nice alternative to a good crombie and you'd stand out from the herd. would def look proper with a slimfit 60s style ben sherman buttondown and selvage jeans with the obligatory .5" turnup. a lot of the skinhead suss can easily come off as oldmanish if the geezer wearing it can't pull it off Joe Hawkins style.

the shoes are pretty ace as well. i've seen that loafer in red and it was swweeet