Goodbye Stuck on Stupid....

digital_denim

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chocodove2
if a nigga don't hustle, a nigga don't eat...

i'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt ]:

So it would be cool if he had your money with no communication at all? I'm really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt as well...but why ignore PM's? He logged in periodically up until 6/21, and I sent him at least three before then that were ignored. If something serious happend (jail, illness, winning a trip to Fiji and having to leave immediately, etc.), then why log in? Even if you log in for two minutes, it's the easiest thing in the world to say "hey, got laid off, mail room is fucked, don't worry I'll get back to you". It's the lack of communication that is the worst...and when I know he is getting my very polite but inquisitive PM's and choosing to not reply, what are you supposed to think? He didn't disappear until my third PM and the second bump to that thread he started in Supermarket. I hope the dude is okay as well, but come on, there are ways to go about doing things if you have problems.

none of this would have happened if he was caucasian, everyone would be happy,

and peace would spread across the continent like a warm blanket of piss.

england's just mad cause i never lent him any money.

none of this would have happened if he was caucasian, everyone would be happy,

and peace would spread across the continent like a warm blanket of piss.

england's just mad cause i never lent him any money.

I. LOVE. YOU.

But seriously, I need some cash. I'll let you touch my 3-incher.

Guest jmatsu

i just thought i'd share a pm that i recieved from a member who shall remain nameless in regards to this thread.

"j, i can't belive you didn't comment about SOS being black & ripping people off."

what kind of monster do you take me for?

i member that one time he made the panhandling thread and was asking people to paypal loose change to him and whatnot

I would +Rep him for this is he were still here... What a good idea.

Guest Airjamie

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT wait wait wait wait wait..........Theyre letting black people onto paypal now?

...........we are all so very fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care whether he was black, green or purple. I don't care whether he was down on his luck,or if he was funny, entertaining,et.al.--all I care about is that he got my loot. I just hope he doesn't end up face down in Lake Ontario, 'cause that's what happens to two-bit losers like him.