Stereotypes of a black males misunderstood: Is jmatsu really a racist?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get a flattop once my hair grows back.

my buddy and i were actually talking about how sometimes we wish we had black people hair so that we could grow house party-ass flattops.

ps. mahf'cka almost killed that ref with one punch...some todd bertuzzi steez

Guest jmatsu
lmao.........

so jmatsu, youre saying i fit the mold of a stereotypical black person? obviosuly im biased, but i would say that my interests and clothing style are both much more ecletic than the average person my age regardless of race

it would appear so. a black american male to be more specific. i guess it's not 100% your fault though.

why do feel that your "interests and clothing style are both much more ecletic than the average person my age regardless of race?" i would have described your grammar and spelling as "ecletic," but you're only 17...

if you decide to prolong your superfuture existence (and endure "hell week"...in your case "hell year and a half.") you will realize that there are black members and younger members here who have commanded my respect. i felt that your post commanded me to leave the comment of "i hope you choke on a kentucky fried chicken bone."

jmatsu has honestly earned my respect, only because he showcases the utmost honesty..of course in a very harsh way..

i may not have earned his respect, but without his comments, i dont think i wouldve gotten to speak my mind on this whole topic, furthermore i dont think that people would learn from their mistakes without his criticism..

it would appear so. a black american male to be more specific. i guess it's not 100% your fault though.

why do feel that your "interests and clothing style are both much more ecletic than the average person my age regardless of race?" i would have described your grammar and spelling as "ecletic," but you're only 17...

if you decide to prolong your superfuture existence (and endure "hell week"...in your case "hell year and a half.") you will realize that there are black members and younger members here who have commanded my respect. i felt that your post commanded me to leave the comment of "i hope you choke on a kentucky fried chicken bone."

a) many people i know in my neighborhood are closed minded, only listening to rap

B) many of them dress the same (rockawear, sj, the same type of brands). i wear a whole bunch of diff brands (ax, bape, express, ae, etc- not just 1 brand type), and im not totally trenched in streetwear (like i dont wear just hoodies and tees, ill often go w/ a 'preppy' style ie a sweater w/ a dress shirt under). how many black males do u see wearing puma evisu, sweaters w/ dress shirts, etc. ?

finally, i dont care at all about garnering your respect, the only reason im posting this is to show how closed-minded and ignorant you are.

wow, if thats your best soho addict, you are very undeserving of that name
im sorry, would it be better if i wore a pair of diors, a plain white tee (gotta be AA or something similar), and some generic, beat up chuck taylors? or maybe a tee w/ a supreme box logo, because those are really cool

ll often go w/ a 'preppy' style ie a sweater w/ a dress shirt under). how many black males do u see wearing puma evisu, sweaters w/ dress shirts, etc. ?

Five Skillion.

im sorry, would it be better if i wore a pair of diors, a plain white tee (gotta be AA or something similar), and some generic, beat up chuck taylors? or maybe a tee w/ a supreme box logo, because those are really cool

Yes.

replace puma with fake, add a rope chain, ill show you a large population of both dc and philly
except its not fake, nor am i wearing a rope chain. and im sure a large population wears D&G and real bape also...
Look, all I'm saying is your clothing game is weak. and pumaxevisu is shit.

youre the 1st person ive heard to say that. i could care less about what you consider the "quality" of the jeans to be, i bought them because i like how they look

Guest jmatsu
a) many people i know in my neighborhood are closed minded, only listening to rap

B) many of them dress the same (rockawear, sj, the same type of brands). i wear a whole bunch of diff brands (ax, bape, express, ae, etc- not just 1 brand type), and im not totally trenched in streetwear (like i dont wear just hoodies and tees, ill often go w/ a 'preppy' style ie a sweater w/ a dress shirt under). how many black males do u see wearing puma evisu, sweaters w/ dress shirts, etc. ?

finally, i dont care at all about garnering your respect, the only reason im posting this is to show how closed-minded and ignorant you are.

you bore me.

everything you say, just like your wardrobe is ridiculous. in short you're a buffoon.

a charmless buffon who thinks (by wearing the likes of puma x evisu and imitating the human language with his monkey-talk) he has the right to walk amongst men.

...i now feel sorry for the employees working at your local kfc.

• 4 months later...
Guest supernoob
look for the racism in the commercial next time you see one with a black person in it. ussually it will be something like a black guy second in line. or if there is a white guy in the commercial with a black guy they will imply that the white guy is richer than the black guy. If its a macdonald's commercial they will make it look like the black family is eatting at a really high upscale place implying that mac d'z is an upscale food resturaunt for black people. Oh and if its a dating service commercial they will never put a black guy with a white woman. There was a car commercial that had a white dude driving the car with a white chick passanger and a black dude in the back seat. I think it was an audi commercial or Volswagen commercal. Again implying that the black guy is NOT dating the white girl and that he is not as good as the white guy who is in the drivers seat, implying that the white guy is the owner of the car and not the black guy.

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjaajjjajajajajaj

so tru.

niggas say nigga we cool but crackas say nigga KNUCK THE FUCK UP

As i mentioned in the WAYWT thread, i am a 19 year old black male who actually looks at these stereotypes as a way of expressing truth to society. YES black people do shoot and kill people, we eat fried chicken, we love watermelons and enjoy cookouts..We enjoy wearing excessively baggy clothing. When people watch the news, this is what they see, and as much as i dont want to say this, we beleive what we are told and what we see on TV..The news is what i call "the obvious truth"

are you serious??

i for one hate watermelons///

never killed no one///

never shot no one///

and cookouts or bbq's are what EVERBODY does///

WE don not ENJOY wearing excessively baggy clothes///

it was the style at the time///

i cant find a dude in BROOKLYN that wears baggy jeans now a days///

everthing is Rockstar this or Skateboarder that///

so that statement is utterly crazy///

the news is what i call, "Negative Media"///

cause whatyou see read in the daily news or see on the 11 o'clock news. isnt what you see in the Times or World news///

know why?///

most idiots dont have long term attention spans and rather see shocking fast bloody news than the harsh "reality" of the things///

death exist in every culture///

400 years of somethings is gonna have a slight effect on the way you eat, live and think///

black people arent controlled by a name that others group us into///

or maybe im just rambling, though///

Guest supernoob

go suck a dick with aids on the tip. . u said like 3 months ago that u were gonna post a pic of urself 2 prove u were soooooooooooooooo fly but u aint nvr rly do tht.

fuk off til u do.

troll.