FS: APERIL FOOLS Tee,NBHD Ace M65,Bapexlusive Neon Reversible,Crazy Camo,Lambear,Tees

Raw Selvedge

NEW ORIGINAL FAKE AND EVOKE TEES ADDED

PRICES DROPPED

Bape HK Anniversary APERIL FOOLS Nigo signed tee added

First up is a Brand New with Tags Neighborhood Ace of Spades M-65 Jacket. It is Size 2 which is Medium. This is an awesome jacket, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's a bit small for me so I gotta size up one. BIN is US$580 shipped Worldwide. Only Firmament and Slamjam still have this jacket and they are selling them for US$600 plus shipping costs and they don't have this colour which IMO is the best colour. I have only tried it on to see how it fits and take some photos. SOLD

Next is a Bapexlusive Neon Reversible Hoody in size Small. Super rare Black Neon and Grey Camo version. I have only worn it around 8-10 times so it is in excellent, basically new condition. Never worn with the Grey Camo side out. I was always super careful when wearing this hoody coz it is my favourite hoody. I have decided to size up on hoodies, otherwise I would never sell this hoody coz I think it's one of the best designs Bape ever made. BIN is $280 shipped. SOLD

Black Crazy Camo Hoody in size small. I bought this from the Bape Shop in Hong Kong and still have the receipt, bag and tags. I have only worn this once and it is in brand new condition. BIN is US$260 shipped worldwide. SOLD

Bapecamo Tee size Small, original Black Camo version. I also bought this from the Bape Shop in Hong Kong and still have the receipt, bag and tags. I have worn this about 5 times and it has been hand washed once. In excellent condition 95% New. BIN is US$75 shipped Worldwide. SOLD

Evisu tee, size small. This is like a muscle fit tee. Been worn a handful of times and washed 2 times. In excellent condition. 90% new. BIN is US$60 shipped worldwide. PRICE DROP: US$50 shipped Worldwide

IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

Jan Lam Bear tee, the bag it came in says size small but it fits like a Bape medium. The tee doesnt actually say what size it is, it's only on the bag. Armpit to armpit is 20". Brand New and only tried on for one minute. BIN is US$70 shipped worldwide. If you want the tote bag aswell, I'll throw it in for FREE. SOLD

NEW ITEM

HK Anniversary APERIL FOOLS Nigo signed tee. Gold Signature which is the best colour Nigo used IMO. Size small. Brand new with bag (these didn't come with tags), never even tried on. SOLD

NEW STUFF

Original Fake "Up Yours" tee. Size small, worn 8-10 times just for shopping, eating out, clean activities coz I really wanted to keep this as new as I can. Washed once. 90% new. One of my all times fave tees and impossible to get now, the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm sizing up. I'm searching everywhere to find a medium. SOLD

Original Fake x Undftd Collabo tee. Size small, worn 3-4 times, same activities as mentioned above, not even washed yet coz its basically new. 95% new. Again one of my all times fave tees and impossible to get now, selling it because I'm sizing up. SOLD

Evoke tee. Collaboration between Fragment, Undercover, Masterpiece, Swagger, Mack Daddy, Neighborhood and Bounty Hunter. Size small, worn about 3-4 times and washed once. 90% new. BIN is US$70 shipped Worldwide.

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

Requested pics. Since this hoody is reversible, there is minimal tags. Only one tag on the sleeve and one on the side of the hoody, there use to be washing instruction tags but they are suppose to be cut off as you can see from the pic of the red tag (other side of the tag is black as shown). It sticks out the side of the hoody which is why it's suppose to be cut off. There's a pic of the Bape zip. As far as I know, there are no fakes of this hoody as it would be very hard to make a reversible hoody. I only ever deal with authentic stuff.

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg