qom

Hair Thread

shit i break out bro...

The eyebrows I have no excuse for tho, it's actually so I can get all this semen on my face easier...

WyHCj.jpg

I quite enjoy this cut from the Mr Porter journal. Typical John Hurt thing to suit the more conservative dudes but all roughed up so it looks way less 'chalant' and sheepish.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Sheepish? Do you mean nonchalant and rakish? Or, literally, like a sheep (0)?

So I was growing out my hair but it's getting a little ridiculous. What would be a not boring shaved cut for an azn with a long and pointy face?

Sheepish? Do you mean nonchalant and rakish? Or, literally, like a sheep (0)?

I mean sheepish as in lotsa people have the more traditional form of that cut currently, not realising that it tends to cross over from classic/traditional/well-groomed to just boring.

don't cut your hair.

someone posted a picture a while ago of a dude with his ?nape? (is that the right word?) shaved but the rest in a bun/pony tail.

I wish I didn't cut my hair off in March (it was 2 years of growing) because I would have tried this.

Growing out my hair a bit and I need a hair cream. Something not too heavy or greasy, I have thick, wavy hair as it is; I just need something to keep it together.

Anyone have any suggestions or success with anything else?

Brylcreem has worked alright in the past but I need something a little more updated.

i just use layrite and mess my hair up, but because of the sheen it sorta makes it look greasy.

Word, Layrite is what I'm using right now and will always be a favorite but unless I use a lot of it or spend like an hour combing it through, I have too much unruly hair at this point for it to look natural for some reason.

I'll try Redken though.

^ The good thing about the Redken is that its completely matte. So no layrite sheen.

I used the layrite for slicked hairstyles , and the redken if I want to create volume/texture etc.

morons, it's ashley. dudes got a girl name

Edited by DÃœM