Hall of Shame

ChattyPuma

I did a search and couldn't find any related topics so here it goes...

With all the swanky jeans running around these parts I got to thinking, what about those pair(s) in your closet you love but don't want abybody to know about. You know, like closeted Hootie and the Blowfish fans or the pair of underwear you've been wearing since middle school.

My two are a super thinning pare of clearence rack Tommy Hilfigers and a $20 pair of Target Mossimo's. When I get access to a digital camera I'll post pictures.

What are in your Halld of Shame? Let's see 'em!

Levi's 527s. 'Found' or whatever they called it. Majorly pre-distressed. Patched knees and everything.

Even my girlfriend cringed when I wore it out. Which I did often, back in the day *cough* last year *cough*.

Guest kertez04

my girlfriend bought me a pair of sevens so we could "match"....and i had a pair of $5 jeans from old navy in my closet for over a year before i gave them away

basically anything tapered i still have in my closet..from high school (never really had a growth spurt, heh) or any Jnco jeans (remember those) that might be hiding in storage

some Timberland jeans (i will admit, they held up for a long ass time) but there's no cut other than a random taper..

and the original 'wash' blew....BUT they used a cool 'natural colored' golden brown/khaki-ish weft that made for some interesting wear..

some reeeeeeaally baggy RL jeans..i loved the denim softness, but in hindsight they weren't flattering to my short stature in the least

..and my Bootcut Olas

...and my Bootcut Olas

i had mine tailored into a skinny jean and actually like them quite a bit, esp. when it gets hot out (super light denim).

not really shameful, but i have a pair of levi's premium austin jeans from 4 or 5 years ago that just hang in my closet...

some of the shit i copped to in the pre/post sufu thread has been donated to the homeless

i still have the abercrombies - not that it's an excuse, but they're from 2000 or 2001, back before they only did hyper uber blasted washes, and only have light, subtle distressing

plus they have sentimental value cause they went with me on my semester abroad

two pairs of juicy, which have no sentimental value whatsoever

one was retired because the fit was horrific

the other fit okay but the crotch blew out on me

two meltin pots - same deal, really

ain't got no love for 'em, so they're just takin up space and will soon be done away with

and one club monaco

fit sucks

so they became cutoffs

i have a lot of shite jeans...

There's a little bit of german in everybody....:D

The way we spread out after WWII ...

Far too many opportunities for lewd jokes... well done...

I can't travel Europe without people trying to speak German to me, makes me feel bad for being unilingual.

(particularly since we had mandatory 6 years of french... and I didn't learn a thing)