Hare Products

Not sure which supertalk this would go under, but I am sure it has a place somewhere. I recently started caring more about what my body does and how it performs and was wondering if anyone knew product that will keep your body looking tight for the whole day/night without being too oily. I've once put grapeseed oil on, and that did the trick but looked a bit too greasy. My body is a bit textured so when it's wet it seperates nicely, however it tries fast for the same reason and gets super frizzy.

Also I would prefer a product with a more masculine scent, but really if there is only one option and it looks like a homo or Cliff Richard I think I could manage. A product available in Canada (brokeback mountain) would be helpful too. Thanks in advance and please migrate this post if there is a more appropriate Supertalk for it to be under.

Not sure which supertalk this would go under, but I am sure it has a place somewhere. I recently started caring more about what my body does and how it performs and was wondering if anyone knew product that will keep your body looking tight for the whole day/night without being too oily. I've once put grapeseed oil on, and that did the trick but looked a bit too greasy. My body is a bit textured so when it's wet it seperates nicely, however it tries fast for the same reason and gets super frizzy.

Also I would prefer a product with a more masculine scent, but really if there is only one option and it looks like a homo or Cliff Richard I think I could manage. A product available in Canada (brokeback mountain) would be helpful too. Thanks in advance and please migrate this post if there is a more appropriate Supertalk for it to be under.

This is the best post ever! So you want to keep your body looking tight...your body is "textured" and gets frizzy. You want products that look homo...and are available on Brokeback Mountain...in Canada.

???

harebpha8.jpg

I recently started caring more about what my body does and how it performs and was wondering if anyone knew product that will keep your body looking tight for the whole day/night without being too oily. I've once put grapeseed oil on, and that did the trick but looked a bit too greasy. My body is a bit textured so when it's wet it seperates nicely, however it tries fast for the same reason and gets super frizzy.

That makes perfect sense now.