FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to USPS today and they said any Westcoast orders could take a while. NJ, NY, and PA, I'll say expect them tommorow, I'll give it two days before I'll file a complaint.

By the way, PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME WITH NEW ORDERS! I'm very busy with this run still, it's stressful. I hope you guys can understand my situation. If you need to speak over the phoe with me, send me a PM and I'll be glad to talk to you. I AM NOT, taking new orders as of now. If theres left-overs, ill post them. Thanks.

Going by his posts, I think it's only been a week since he shipped them out...no reason to really sweat it yet, I think most people are just used to Priority or FedEx deliv-times.

But yeah, usually if it's taken this long, I'd assume he used Media Mail to ship. Media can take up to 2 weeks to ship or so, although can also be as quick as 2-3 days, it varies.

Hopefully these get to the west coast by the end of the week though, been looking fwd to these as another pair of summer kix.

Yeah, they're pretty cool light canvas sneakers, appropriate for the summer.

Has anyone in NJ, NYC, or PA received them yet? I want you guys to vouch for me, I feel like I'm being pinpointed as a scammer... There were shipped media, the cheapest way possible. If you guys want to chose express or priority or some shit, I'l llet you guys pick next run.

Guest Arcarsenal

I know I'm kind of late on these orders but I just wanted to tell you that I am down for buying at least two pairs of these when the next order starts.