How do you feel right now?

Selegna

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

hot salt water works magic for me (don't drink... rinse your nostrills and throat)

edit: was in reply to jeepster

yeah ive been doing that, taking vitamin C, drinking lots of water to flush my system... its just a cold thats gonna own me for another 24 hours, but its on its way out.

nauseous

my nuts smell of shrimp juice.

spilled a bowl of peeled shrimp shells + shrimp water on my pants. ugh

I've had this happen to me before. Except I wasn't fuckin around with seafood. :(

jeepster, try limiting your sodium intake (0-1000mg max) for a day or two, that will probably clear up your sinuses faster than trying to flush it out with vitamins. People eat way too much sodium than is healthy, and it stays up there in your head retaining fluids and blocking re-uptake. On that note, people like chicken soup when they're sick because it's warm and replaces electrolytes and minerals (most cultures have some sort of soupy dish that we eat for colds), but the modern-day canned variety is like salt water, it can make sinuses worse.

I've had this happen to me before. Except I wasn't fuckin around with seafood. :(

jeepster, try limiting your sodium intake (0-1000mg max) for a day or two, that will probably clear up your sinuses faster than trying to flush it out with vitamins. People eat way too much sodium than is healthy, and it stays up there in your head retaining fluids and blocking re-uptake. On that note, people like chicken soup when they're sick because it's warm and replaces electrolytes and minerals (most cultures have some sort of soupy dish that we eat for colds), but the modern-day canned variety is like salt water, it can make sinuses worse.

thanks for the words dismal... i'm not too worried, its a 24 hour cold that start today for the most part, so i expect tomorrow will be shitty and after that it will taper off. i do need to cut down my sodium intake though.

crook.

was booked in to see cut copy tomorrow night with everyone as a post exams celebratory event but some sort of debacle with my visa card has left me ticketless. which is devastating because cc was the shining light at the end of a very dark tunnel that has been this last month.

mstrkrft tickets sold out so im not going to that either. most people missed out but my brother didnt so now he has a ticket and noone to go with. me = guilty.

and i got letter from the tax dept. today saying that i owe 630 dollars and if its not paid by the 27th they will come and take it from me. might not sound like much to some but that is a months pay for me.