I need a bag for all my sh-t!

Tequila

I've got a 15" widescreen laptop, a PSP, an 80gb iPod, a sidekick, Bose Triport headphones, a digital camera, and a 25-key short MIDI controller! Plus, usually the battery charger for the laptop and a cordless laser mouse. I desperately need a backpack or a messenger style bag that would fit all my shit, preferably with separate pockets for each... I considered something from Oakley or sth but they're huge and make me look like a hiker or a backpacker! Any suggsts? Something hip and "urban", not too expensive :)

QFT on the Jack Spade bag.

=-o Why in the world did you get Bose Triports? (Unless you mean the Triport OE's, which are the only good ones) Still, if you have to save room, and want better headphones, sell the headphones and get the Sennheiser CX300's. They are $80 and will outpreform the bose triports in almost everything. They are also much more compact because they are earbuds.

Or you could spend $20 more and get the Shure E2C's which are a bit better than the Sennheisers and still more compact than the triports. This is assuming you have the on ear or around ear headphones though. If you have the in-ear they just suck in general and you should get new headphones anyways. :P Sell them on ebay for like 30 and you can get a new pair of CX300's from newegg for 60 or less.

Or you could spend $20 more and get the Shure E2C's which are a bit better than the Sennheisers and still more compact than the triports. This is assuming you have the on ear or around ear headphones though. If you have the in-ear they just suck in general and you should get new headphones anyways. :P Sell them on ebay for like 30 and you can get a new pair of CX300's from newegg for 60 or less.

i would never recommend shure e2cs to anyone.. i thought the sound quality sucked, they were uncomfortable, and impratical to wear.. and mine were free too

and i wouldn't get a messenger bad either, your shoulder wont be too appreciative after twenty minutes walking esspecually with a jack spade bad that has no padding

and i wouldn't get a messenger bad either, your shoulder wont be too appreciative after twenty minutes walking esspecually with a jack spade bad that has no padding

Yeah this is true, especially with the amount of stuff that I'm hauling :) My previous messenger bag had padding on the shoulders, which was nice.

I'm a huge fan of Chromes bags. Their messengers are classic, but their backpacks are really nice too. Anything past the basic model is absolutely HUGE though, more like a cycling bag with shoulder straps then a functional backpack. I get alot of compliments on mine though, the rolltop is really a unique look for a daypack.

http://chromebags.com/products/bags/show/29/