sweet potato fries...

Oh oh god. Vomit man these shits are so gross.

Hey new york kids, ever been to Les Halles? Best fries ive ever had in my life.

I thought bourdaine's fries wouldnt be what every one said they are, but if you say so I belive you.

there's a bar in Baltimore that serves cuban food and the best part is that they give you these fries with the platters, definitely a pleasant change from the norm once in a while.

On a side note there a fancy restaurant also in b-more that serves regular fries cooked in duck fat, now that is some good stuff.

never tried any of that, but the fries cooked in duck fat sounds good as fuck.

Fries are probably the only enjoyable medium of potato for me...baked potato, boiled potatoes, all that...everytime i eat it with a meal such as steak, i feel like im eating the potato just to fill myself up with some carbs so i dont get hungry later, and i don't actually enjoy it. Yet fries with some good seasonings...that i can tolerate.

there's a bar in Baltimore that serves cuban food and the best part is that they give you these fries with the platters, definitely a pleasant change from the norm once in a while.

On a side note there a fancy restaurant also in b-more that serves regular fries cooked in duck fat, now that is some good stuff.

oh man i'm going to make taht next week.