Trying to find a good hoodie

xxbeast

K131BLG.jpg

Carhartt Car-Lux Zip-Front Hooded Sweatshirt.

I know you want something "creative" but... Shit is sick. 50% cotton / 50% polyester jersey knit with fleece-like "Car-Lux" lining. You can also remove the pocket label with a seam ripper, no problem.

http://www.carhartt.com/

Edited by TragicBliss on Jun 24, 2005 at 09:19 PM

Just curious, tell me if I m wrong... someone asks for advice on some "dope shit" on hoodies and peeps come up with mass manufacturers like american apparel and carhartt???

Do you work for these companies? Look, if its money issue, "creativity" part cannot be. Get a plain hoodie with some decent graphics on them. Like 40 million other street brands.. But if money is no object and "creativity" is sought after.

Raf Simons

Rogan( hood fits great, but boxy)

dREALM( some small brand shit, but I have never seen zippers like this on a hoodie before)

undercover

for plain of the plains....

Russell and the ones mentioned by other posts.

Although you cant go wrong with APC (comfy like a MOFO.)

thx. yeah i'm looking for some i dunno how to describe shit, but something that catches my eye that i just have to have. for example, the johnny cupcakes headphones hoodie. the bathing ape x kaws hoodie with the logo with the x eyes on the front. etc.

not really looking for a plain hoodie right now, although i'm greatful for the sites ppl have listed because i'm interested and printing an image out on a hoodie and sewing in my own labels, etc for an art project and will use those sites to pick a plain hoodie up.

thx and keep em coming. also direct links to the sites would be good. i appreciate it.

Say what you like about AA tees, but their hoodies are nice - that is, if you're into a more fitted look. They have a thermal lined (50-50 waffle weave) hoodie that I dig.

Vintage Champion are nice, with that rough, tight weave. Hard to find, and pricey on ebay, however.

I'm digging the Misericordia jackets, nice simple cut and sewn work with good colors. Dope alternative to all that guns and deer and drippy graf shite out there. Also, I feel hoodies don't print as well as tees, so I dig embroidery or stitched lettering anyway.

But where the hell can you buy them? I checked every store they had listed, and some of the links didn't work (weeeak) and the others just had a brand profile. If anyone knows how much they are, please post.

Quote:

Just curious, tell me if I m wrong... someone asks for advice on some "dope shit" on hoodies and peeps come up with mass manufacturers like american apparel and carhartt???

Do you work for these companies? Look, if its money issue, "creativity" part cannot be. Get a plain hoodie with some decent graphics on them. Like 40 million other street brands.. But if money is no object and "creativity" is sought after.

Raf Simons

dREALM( some small brand shit, but I have never seen zippers like this on a hoodie before)

undercover

--- Original message by discreetimage on Jun 25, 2005 07:15 AM

aa is dope shit.

Quote: Just curious, tell me if I m wrong... someone asks for advice on some "dope shit" on hoodies and peeps come up with mass manufacturers like american apparel and carhartt??? Do you work for these companies? Look, if its money issue, "creativity" part cannot be. Get a plain hoodie with some decent graphics on them. Like 40 million other street brands.. But if money is no object and "creativity" is sought after.

Raf Simons

undercover

Carhartt is sick! It's an American classic. What's wrong with mass production anyway?. That's like saying Levi's are mass manufactured... So their wack too.

Should he just puchase something hott that every other Supershopper goon jocks on. i.e. Rogan, A.P.C., etc?

Also, I'll tell you strait up, I have worn that "comfy like a MOFO." A.P.C. hood, and it doesn't even come close to feeling as good on as that boring mass produced Carrhart.

Quote: : Just curious, tell me if I m wrong... someone asks for advice on some "dope shit" on hoodies and peeps come up with mass manufacturers like american apparel and carhartt??? Do you work for these companies? Look, if its money issue, "creativity" part cannot be. Get a plain hoodie with some decent graphics on them. Like 40 million other street brands.. But if money is no object and "creativity" is sought after.

Raf Simons

undercover

Although you cant go wrong with APC (comfy like a MOFO.

That has to be the most retard thing Ive ever read here on Superfuture. Your an idoit for clowning "mass produced" brands and mention Russell. Russell sweats are probably one of the biggest mass produced sweat brands in the whole world. EVERY department store carries it, and a crapload of schools use them for their school gear. You are straight contradicting yourself, and its obvious you have no idea what the hell you are talking about because you probably have tons of mass produced junk in your closet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...