other fucked up forumsssss!!!!!!111111111

keagan

um... wow.

"FUCK...I'VE BEEN WITH THIS SITE SINCE IT STARTED. I WAS A NEG BOTTOM THAT WORRIED ABOUT TESTING POZ. WITHOUT THIS SITE I MIGHT STILL BE NEG. READING THE POSTS AND CONVERSION STORIES KEPT ME HORNED UP AND BROUGHT OUT THE BUG CHASER IN ME. IT TOOK 5 YEARS BEFORE I CONVERTED. I LOVED EVERY TOXIC LOAD OF CUM I GOT. EVEN TOOK 2 SYRINGES OF TOXIC BLOOD IN MY ARM. I'M STILL CHASING NEW STRAINS. HOORAH TO THE MODERATOR. CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if the people in the above forum are totally serious. if you go to the start page it says that everything in the above forum is supposedly, "fictional"...

But I do know people like that exist; I saw a documentry on sundance, where gay men had a sexually charged desire to get aids, and then they goto big "breads" where they get aids. Then. when they get aids they goto goverment funded support groups and suck up tax dollars because they're now depressed because they have aids.

really fucking sad.

I only saw Andrew WK in his stupid video from his stupid album. He sounded retarded maybe that's why I never paid more attention to him.

Andrew was pretty big in the NY noise scene for a while there, I believe. I think OMC might have mentioned this before as well. I saw him live once upon awhile ago, a friends band was opening. Good times. I like this from his wikipedia:

"...an angel who misbehaved in Heaven, and God punished him by sending him to earth to party for all eternity."

This here is the most retarded, scary and unbelievable messageboard on the Internet, no joke. This will change your perception of the world, no joke

http://216.246.54.218/discus/messages/3105/3105.html?1176029849

Fuckin' A. On this car forum I used to frequent, some dude found that forum and posted it and a lot of the other forum goers actually reported it to authorities. After about a week it was shut down....I see it's back now, or a different one all together. Those people are seriously scum of the earth.

yeah i thought that was funny too..

they're only hurting themselves right?

the thing is about bugchasers is that they're usually the gayest of the gay, meaning,

theyre least likely to fuck a woman out of the entire population of homosexuals, so,

yes, for the most part, they're only hurting themselves.

the bestiality was bad

so was the white supremacy

and that hiv enthusiast shit may be worse than both of them combined

but the most shocking thing about this thread is people actually claiming they enjoy current 93 and nurse with wound

haha, just kidding

rock on!

thing with the bug chasers is that you never really know if they are only spreading diseases among themselves or also spreading to any gays without telling. SOme of the stuff on their board got me extremely troubled.

thing with the bug chasers is that you never really know if they are only spreading diseases among themselves or also spreading to any gays without telling. SOme of the stuff on their board got me extremely troubled.

This is where the problem lies with it all. It's one thing to infect the ones who want HIV (WTF?!) but it's another to infect someone who has no clue.

I remember reading a post on there about a year ago that was some Father wanting to pass the virus on to his son and teach him the ways, blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, some fucked up people!

This is where the problem lies with it all. It's one thing to infect the ones who want HIV (WTF?!) but it's another to infect someone who has no clue.

I remember reading a post on there about a year ago that was some Father wanting to pass the virus on to his son and teach him the ways, blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, some fucked up people!

I literally cannot even handle what you have just told me.

Username: Fpcmarkw

horny 37 yo poz huy in pittsburgh looking to share the experience

any neg bottoms want it

or anyone want to get someone pozed without them knowing let me know

[email protected]

Username: Robert0124

[email protected]

i want it.

message me.

^^ I've been on the internet for 12 years and i still find new lows in humanity every damn month.

"Some guys have approached me and suggested that I use a dental instrument such as a plaque remover to scratch their gum tissue, or use something sharp to scratch their rectum, etc. -- just to increase the possibility of virus entering the bloodstream."

jesus christ someone call the cops!

i googled that sick fuck's email and came up with this on craigslist

I'm happy he can't find work.

I need work

Reply to: see below

Date: 2007-06-14, 9:17AM EDT

I am a 37 year old man who is currently looking for work

I have a van and can travel

If you have anything i can help you out with

moving

cleaning

packing

hauling

whatever

I NEED TO WORK

please help me out

call mark at 412.304.1090

or e-mail me

[email protected]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• License info: Unlicensed

www.frontallabs.com

ULTIMATE RETARDATION.

You can't even speak your mind, or crap around, as you'll get banned for doing it.

LMAO

pourhomme shut the fuck up. if you knew where this forum came from maybe you wouldnt have posted. but as i am guessing you dont. your one of those fucking useless hipsters that flooded in around late 2005-2006 and contributed in making it the shithole that it is today. a forum filled with idiots much like urself.

prior to this invasion of kids/ignorant douche bags frontallabs was a legit forum filled with lots of contributors and and it was healthy. but as people started flooding in (probably because of the nikeSB bubble) a lot of the old posters that made up for much of rep in there left and it slowly dwindled into nothing.

so please shut the fuck up.

frontallabs maybe screwd up but it sure as hell doesnt deserve the shit ur giving it.