FS: NBHD Ace M65, Bapexlusive Neon Reversible, Crazy Camo, Jan Lambear, Bape & Evisu

Raw Selvedge

First up is a Brand New with Tags Neighborhood Ace of Spades M-65 Jacket. It is Size 2 which is Medium. This is an awesome jacket, the only reason I'm selling it is because it's a bit small for me so I gotta size up one. BIN is US$580 shipped Worldwide. Only Firmament and Slamjam still have this jacket and they are selling them for US$600 plus shipping costs and they don't have this colour which IMO is the best colour. I have only tried it on to see how it fits and take some photos.

Pit to Pit: 53 cm and it's suppose to be worn fitted.

Neck to Bottom: 66 cm

Pit to Cuff: 50.5 cm

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

Next is a Bapexlusive Neon Reversible Hoody in size Small. Super rare Black Neon and Grey Camo version. I have only worn it around 8-10 times so it is in excellent, basically new condition. Never worn with the Grey Camo side out. I was always super careful when wearing this hoody coz it is my favourite hoody. I have decided to size up on hoodies, otherwise I would never sell this hoody coz I think it's one of the best designs Bape ever made. BIN is $280 shipped.

Pit to Pit: 54 cm

Neck to Bottom: 63 cm

Pit to Cuff: 54 cm

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

Black Crazy Camo Hoody in size small. I bought this from the Bape Shop in Hong Kong and still have the receipt, bag and tags. I have only worn this once and it is in brand new condition. BIN is US$260 shipped worldwide.

Pit to Pit: 53 cm

Neck to Bottom: 63 cm

Pit to Cuff: 55 cm

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3356.jpg

Bapecamo Tee size Small, original Black Camo version. I also bought this from the Bape Shop in Hong Kong and still have the receipt, bag and tags. I have worn this about 5 times and it has been hand washed once. In excellent condition 95% New. BIN is US$75 shipped Worldwide.

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

Evisu tee, size small. This is like a muscle fit tee. Been worn a handful of times and washed 2 times. In excellent condition. 90% new. BIN is US$60 shipped worldwide.

IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

Jan Lam Bear tee, the bag it came in says size small but it fits like a Bape medium. The tee doesnt actually say what size it is, it's only on the bag. Armpit to armpit is 20". Brand New and only tried on for one minute. BIN is US$70 shipped worldwide. If you want the tote bag aswell, I'll throw it in for FREE.

IMG_3547.jpg

Quite a few people asking about how the jacket fits so heres some pics I previously took, to show how the M-65 fits compared to a Medium Bape Hoody. I think it will fit anyone who wears small hoodies and a lot people who wears medium hoodies aswell. Guys who wear medium hoodies sort of loose should fit coz the jacket is suppose to be worn fitted.

IMG_3778.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg