Pudel.

chris

HTC had a "meet the designer" daytime party for Pudel a while back... no one showed up. They had a preview of the upcoming FW season, and the stuff was really great. Deconstructed knits, long jackets, etc., really cool stuff.

Not only are the clothes very cool, but the designer is very very nice as well! She fits the aesthetic of her designs perfectly.

Also, Opening Ceremony in LA carries some Pudel in the women's section, but most of their clothing is unisex anyway.

Guest Airjamie

111vox carries them. Shipping is very reasonable. Although im sure everyone knew this. I bought a scoopneck sweatshirt from there about a year ago for like $70 that i am very happy with.

Hey, dude model! Iggy Pop doesn't wear a shirt and unbuttons his fly. That's really the most important part of the style. Trying to be Iggy and being a model who wears clothing doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. I know the eyeliner and long hair is step one to getting into Bowie's pants, but you've got a few more steps to go.

we currently have Pudel in stock at Hollywood Trading Company as a few have mentioned above. i was actually going to make a thread about this in the market forum on friday. what we have now: coated black denim (in sizes 28 and 32, the best pair of jeans i've seen in a long long time), coated black denim cropped jacket (2nd row 1st photo in the ss07 collection portion of their website), perforated cardigans (along the buttons) in black and white and a really lightweight/thin sweater perforated on the underside of the arms near the armpits. really really awesome label. if you'd like more pictures/information/measurements/prices etc let me know. we won't be restocking pudel for the fall so it'd be advisable to get on this before i do!

They had mad pudel stuff at the julian red sample sale in nyc.

fuckin' hell...

i don't even want to know if it was a good discount or not, because if it was, i'll be angry.

james of (bel) air, would you say that the shipping from sweden took long or no?

Guest Airjamie
fuckin' hell...

i don't even want to know if it was a good discount or not, because if it was, i'll be angry.

james of (bel) air, would you say that the shipping from sweden took long or no?

About a week or so. Really cheap and really good service. I totally reccomend 111vox if they actually have the shit you want in stock. I'm currently beasting over these but FUCK paying that price. http://www.111vox.com/system/search/product.asp?id=1161