Favorite Candy

englandmj7

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do they still make whatchumacallits? that was my favorite in 4th grade. now im all about peanut butter and chocolate candies, except butterfingers. that and gummy candies.

I like alot of that gourmet Chocolate bullshit, but when i was younger, I would go to the candy shop on 78th Street and Bway and get a quarter lb of "Sour Belts". They were one of the best sour candies ever made. It was almost like chewing on a strip of beef jerkey, but with the best combination of sweet and sour ever.

I try to stay away from candy these days, but sometimes I just can' t help myself.

180px-Corny_Schoko.jpg

Never had it, but this shit is probably...corny.

When I got to New Zealand everyone was all, you gotta have a meat pie, or a Tui, or go fucking bungee jumping. But first, you gotta have some Hokey, or Pokey, or Hokey Pokey or some shit. It was alright, nothing on a Zero bar, imo.

cadbury dairy milk chocolate

refreshers, i used to eat them all the time as a kid, so good

oh oh and it might of been an australian/english thing, but does anyone remember that gumball/lolly called ka-bluie? woah used to love them.

OMC, enlighten me what exactly is a Zero bar????

I'll pretend to be OMC:

"It's a bar with a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered in delicious white fudge. Also, death to white people, cassette player, klaxons, etc. etc."

I'll pretend to be OMC:

"It's a bar with a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered in delicious white fudge. Also, death to white people, cassette player, klaxons, etc. etc."

hahahahahahahah!!!!

• 6 months later...

2151260816_a98e54b3a3_m.jpg

ginger candy- i love them now but wasn't so keen about them as a child.

2151260804_67a6fcf097_m.jpg

qbz- my coworker got me addicted to these today. reminds me of another candy from a long time ago..can't put my finger on what yet.

mushbox.jpg

mushh.jpg

posted before on wayet; i saw this once at the market..then it was gone. >=( should've brought more then one box. (anyone that knows the whereabouts of this candy biscuit and can send me some i'll pay you for them and extra for kindness)

oooh aero

and flake is good also!

flake.JPG

then there's fruit stripe :[ but i can't find them anymore..

fruit_stripe.jpg

with big league chew next to that... **sour apple**

ferrero rocher is up there..

and whatever happened to

295762731.jpg

:[ yes i'm 5

oh yeah and still stale as ever haha;)

what i meant was the free tootsie pop when you find the indian shooting the star -

on the wrapper

noone remembers? :[

how many licks?

once in 6th grade i tried counting and was in the 3hundredsish, drooled, and jumped back to dodge my syrupy drool.

then forgot what number i was on.

sweeeet!