Indigo farm jeans on firmament (pre-distressed)

Egpt

i was looking through firmament, and i stumbled up on a denim brand i had never heard of.

i am really digging the wash on this pair of jeans, and it's very rare that i like a pre-distressed pair, and god knows i need one to run away from all my raw jeans. The cut looks interesting from the measurements posted on the website, but i am not really feeling some of the details on it, and the rest of the collection looks very cheap and weak.

does anyone have any experience with the brand?would like to know if the quality is nice

http://www.am-firmament.com/issue_denim_spring_summer2007/04/indigo_farm_indigo_vintage_wash_jeans.php?view=01

jeans companies always assume that the wearers are gonna make full use of their long inseams, and always place the honeycombs as if you were 1.90 meters tall, i guess that's the problem.

that is also something that bothers me a lot, and i actually did not notice that in this pair, i thought they didn't have any honeycombs.

the main thing i like about these jeans is their color, and the cut looks interesting but the rest is meh for me

Looked at them again, and some details seem really off for me, crazy thick stitches everywhere but no chainstitched hems?

Also the I really don't like the weird long seat and the pocket placement.

Agree with you on the color and the meh...

edit: hahaha I like how you put the (predistressed) in the thread title, as a sort of warning!

Yeah, that dude would have to be 6'8", 140 lbs for those honeycombs to work. Otherwise, its a valiant effort for pre-distressed, but I can't stand faded creases that are clearly fake.

...Indigo Farm are a subsidiary of onetruesaxon if my memory serves me correct (Also firmament is associated with The Glade which sells OTS). Quality should be excellent as onetruesaxon operate to a high standard but always found OTS's jeans to be a weird fit which probably explains the weird placement of the distresses on these jeans, also the placement of the pockets is very much an OTS design. They used to have a sub-shop on www.goodnorth.com but it doesn't seem to be there anymore...Not a bad cut but I'll stick to my skulls;)

I saw some Indigo Farm jeans in D-Mop HK a couple of years ago. They were natural indigo, one wash, hank dyed. Nice, but very expensive. If I remember correctly, they were made in China.

Looks like they've expanded the range and lowered their prices.

http://www.undo-fashion.co.uk/index.php/product/indigo_farm_mens/indigo_farm_mens_collection/index.html