streetfighter

Common Projects sneakers

I have the achilles lows/and the suede and leather highs. I normally wear a 10 and the 42 fits me perfect for both

I have the Achilles leather highs in 42 and I usually wear a 9-9.5 in Alife/Nike. 8 in converse.

I really really want to get a pair of the metallic laced (hi,mid, or lo top) ones, does anyone know a place online that has them? also, blackbird is has low greys on sale for $200 I think. There's a store by me as well that has black and white lo laced for $178 and olive mids for $200ish.

The CP's at Seven are marked up at least an additional $50, so even on sale they are almost regular price - buyer beware

i got my achilles from blackbird today and they are awesome. a size 40 fits me perfect. i am 7.5 in chucks and i would say a sz 40 is closest to 7.5 in chucks. i wear 41 in spring courts and 8.5-9 in vans slip ons. 9 in dunks.

These shoes are pretty much awesome. The great thing about them is that they are leather so my wide feet dont look so wide because of the firm material. The downside is that because they are leather, the squeek when I walk. Any advice to remove squeekage? My MJ vans did these too...

you know where i can get these online?

i got my achilles from blackbird today and they are awesome. a size 40 fits me perfect. i am 7.5 in chucks and i would say a sz 40 is closest to 7.5 in chucks. i wear 41 in spring courts and 8.5-9 in vans slip ons. 9 in dunks.

These shoes are pretty much awesome. The great thing about them is that they are leather so my wide feet dont look so wide because of the firm material. The downside is that because they are leather, the squeek when I walk. Any advice to remove squeekage? My MJ vans did these too...

Ah, my pair does the same sqeaking as well which results in me wearing them as much as I should. I think the squeaking comes from the leather tongue rubbing against the leather on the inside of the shoe. I'm thinking that some baby powder or something like that would silence them.

My high tops squeak a ridiculous amount as well. Everyone at Blackbird makes fun of me. haha :(

I found that not tying the laces to tightly helps a little bit.

hhaha really its embarrasing when everyone knows its you walking down the hall cause of that squeeking... i tried taping the edges of the tongue and shoe on my mj vans to no avail.. i doubt ill be as reckless with my (precious) common projects.

Damn, I've got the high tops and was hoping the squeaking would go away after breaking them in. =(

the squeaking should go away after the leather starts to wear down...

i might suppose that, being made of good leather, the shoe takes a bit longer to

break in than usual?

Guest jmatsu

i have a pair of mid white leather/suede. used. size 42. runs to big for me. anyone want it for 80bucks plus shipping?

the squeaking should go away after the leather starts to wear down...

i might suppose that, being made of good leather, the shoe takes a bit longer to

break in than usual?

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming too. Someone else I know that got a pair quite a while ago said that it did eventually stop squeaking; it just took quite a while.

Just picked up a pair of black lo Achilles today. I usually wear a size 11 and I got 46s which fit perfectly and feel all the better because there were on sale for $170.

Just picked up a pair of black lo Achilles today. I usually wear a size 11 and I got 46s which fit perfectly and feel all the better because there were on sale for $170.

Where did you find that deal?

that makes no fucking sense, because a 45 equates roughly to an american 11.5,

and these shoes run big across the board....

Where did you find that deal?

A store by my house (Next, Cleveland) has a sale on those, white low tops, and olive mids.

I have pretty wide feet so it works out.

A friend of mine wears a size 12 shoe and fits into the 45 comfortably.

ohhhhhhh thats right, the shoes also run slim as well...

interesting.

Guest jmatsu
Want to trade for a canavas white mid pair in 41?

refer to the post dates please.

ive never really been huge on common projects, so i dont know if there is an official thread, so im bumping this one.

just saw that the evisu collab. is out, and for some reason they are reasonably priced, probably cause evisu is getting out of the u.s market, or so ive heard.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/sneakers

kinda like the black ones but not enough to try to get em.

the soles they are on look weird and are probably not as invincible as the ones that cp uses. also just from the pics it looks like the quality is a lot lower

ive never really been huge on common projects, so i dont know if there is an official thread, so im bumping this one.

just saw that the evisu collab. is out, and for some reason they are reasonably priced, probably cause evisu is getting out of the u.s market, or so ive heard.

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/sneakers

kinda like the black ones but not enough to try to get em.

They are made in Taiwan or something like that instead of Italy (?), so that's why they are cheaper than the original CP shoes. I read this on some swedish blog I think but can't seem to find the link!

^ correct. Materials feel the same to me, but they're made in Vietnam.

Oh yeah, I always mix up Taiwan with Vietnam :D