New dior homme collection on Luisaviaroma.com

Egpt

Uhh... what?

FW07 is by Hedi I think....

there is no 21cm in the online shop on LVR, so i guess that they discontinued it, this pretty much sucks, i was expecting some new washes.

also, it seems like the 19cm cut is slightly different thsi season

i am about to cry

And no KVA didn't design F/W 07/08.

LVR tends to have a conservative buy on most brands, so I would go to a local Dior Homme boutique if possible and check everything out for yourself.

i hope that is the case, but LVR had 19 and 21 cm last season, i was expecting them to order the jeans the same way this season.

Now let me tell you something about my "local" dior homme store:

it's at least 1000 kms away.ahah

fuck the 3rd world country i live in

no (D)?

i can't live without a (D), please show me the way

(d) I wish they had the white or blue Lanvin high-tops.

Also if its only the jeans your concerned about, well don't be. Not only do they still have plenty of them in the SS 07 but there's ebay, supermarket, etc...

Who knows, maybe the 21's didn't sell all that well last season (let's face it, most people when buying Dior jeans want the skinniest available, thus the addition of the 18 and 17 cm).

that's exactly the reason why i thought that the withdraw of the 21cm cut from this season could be a reality,because they were going for even more slimmer jeans in the brand look.

i hope it is not, but we will see.

Those who dressed those models are fucking idiots... I mean, why the fuck do you downsize on something that's already skinny? Those jackets look wrong... so wrong, and not because they're ugly, but because the models aren't wearing their proper size.

LVR tends to have a conservative buy on most brands

in some sense yes, but in spring they had the most extreme mens items, including the woman-tops. I didnt see any of those at dior boutiques in paris or italy for example.