Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im about to piss some people off, but so what, this is how i feel about the whole vick deal....

motherfuckers need to stop hating, vick isn't public enemy #1 by any stretch of the imagination. eurocentric cultures have been fighting dogs, roosters, humans, and just about anything else they can find for centuries. president andrew jackson fought cocks, and he was the fucking sec. of the treasury. washington and jefferson each owned over a hundred slaves, and ole' george smoked hella chronic(and he still is on the dollar bill). no offense, but white people need to stop this bullshit, cause ya'll do much worse, and not only get away with it, but make fortunes off of it, and get praise. black folks don't do shit wrong that we actually set a precedent for. we didn't invent crack, dogfighting, the word 'nigger' or any of that shit. my mother was born in surry county, and i can assure you that there is plenty more clandestine activity going on than pit-fights and peanuts. in this very state white 'massas' used to put up plenty of ''bucks, wenches, and pickaninnies'' as wagers on cock-fights back in the day, and some of them might well have been my ancestors, so when i hear white cats talking like vick is an axe-murderer it makes me laugh. this is so classic american south...we still have the redskins(a derogetory nickname) but you'll never see the washington rednecks/crackers. i'm not a racist at all, but i know inequality when i see it...

as far as the NFL goes, what team wouldn't want an extremely dangerous weapon on its roster? depth at any position on the field is always a plus from a coaches perspective. the $$$ they are offering ain't shit if the vick plays even half as well as we are used to seeing him play. no diss to mc nabb, but he isn't a spring chicken anymore, and you can ask the patriots how necessary a good backup QB can become at a moments notice. im a jets fan, and i wish we had gotten him. fuck the public backlash, if he plays a couple of good downs he will be a fan fave in no time.

people love their dogs dude, has nothing to do with race. i personally could give two shits, he did his time, so let him play. i was actually happy he got signed. but as far as being extremely dangerous, don't assume. vick said himself he wants to be a more complete qb. jets have other shit to take care of too like signing leon washington before they even consider picking up anyone else.

If you think he will be a qb this season your counting on mcnabb going down.

Race has nothing to do with this shit at all dude. Not to me. You fuck with dogs your a cunt. End of fucking story. What people did 200 years ago does not factor in to me at all either.

In his statements he never said he was sorry. Just that he should have not taken other peoples advice. He is in denial to the fucking max.

What I want to know more than anything else is who was at the fights with him. I bet it was the fucking all universe all star team of Heros.

All this said, who ordered salami? I like ham.

i have been mad busy at work these past two weeks, sorry for any delay, but i figure most people are ready to send, and those who delay will be ridiculed to hell by us all till they do.

i dont have a registered paypal account, but my GF does, so, i will be sending everyone her info from work tommrow, and we can sort payment in the next week, which should be more than enough time for yall to not fuck shit up by being dirty chep bastards who were going to have to chase down and throw ink on yer denim!

will pm yall tommrow, boom.

paypal info is sent. this should not take you more than 4 minutes TOPS. so dont lag and get in there and do it right, so on draft day were all sorted...

props to all... draft is just days away, fun times!

how much of the 40 is on stat stracker and astro, your taking care of that?

yahoo is including stat tracker this year in the normal FF package. we do not need to spend more money on it. i figure that 40 is a good number based on paypal costs and the second place getting his money back.

there is a expanded pack that includes some stats and scounting info, but any good hack can find that shit without having to spend money.

if the group wants me to pony up the leauges cash for the expanded info and bs they are pushing on us, i will gladly pay for it and it will be available to all.

let me know.

boom.

its all good, i have worked out payment terms, or am waiting on payment from all but 2 people... one is my friend, the other a respected member of the SUFU FF crew. if you win, you will get all your dough, dont sweat it. so yes, were all paid as far as anyone is concerned.

field goals missed penalties are kind of stiff, no?

Thats how i see that needing to be. How many times does that even happen a year? thats why its extreme, even if your Kicker has a bad season, its almost a certianty that he wont miss a PAT.... so, i would think that if he does, it would hurt like nothing else.... the locker room would be hell, so, it should hurt you. or me, anyone... i think that the % chance of something happening should affect its reward or punishment... no??

anyone else not feel that?

i am not a tyrant, if someone can show me something that needs fixed, i am down to hear it, but not if i already am pretty clear on the subject... i have been doing this FF shit for long enough to feel good about certian things in the game...

living in the EU has hurt me the last few seasons, i dont get all the games anymore, and the new names are confusededing for my brain.

intersted in draft positions... half hour more till we know!