levis 513

chris_n

pic jacked from herpsky:

pickup006.jpg

does anyone know where i can get these normally? are they even available?

i tried a pair on at bloomingdales SF but wasn't ready to drop $680 on cdg x levis 513s.

i love the fit, and was wondering if they're available normally without special branding.

all i'm looking for is if there's a regular model 513 (that i can get in usa) besides the junya watanabe/cdg x levis model. (which fits great, but is all to expensive)

they are cut with a curve inward on the inseam to create the boxy top (at least on the jw513's.

here's a pic of supposedly normal 513's but i can't find them anywhere outside the UK

gp519.jpg

I just bought a pair of levis 511 soft rigid denim. The color is actually a nice deep raw blue color. I measured them because i'm sure people would want to know that.

tag size: 32x34

waist: 16"

inseam: 33.5"

f rise: 9.5-9.75"

thigh: 11"

knee: 8"

hem: 7"

Hope that helps someone. I'm gonna buy a pair of cures or new cures soon and see which fit i like better then sell the loser i think.

• 2 weeks later...
here's a pic of supposedly normal 513's but i can't find them anywhere outside the UK

gp519.jpg

those look good. i like the fit.

i thought there was some thing about the 511 and 513 and japan that should be known... but i forgot it. something like in japan its 513, in north america it's 511... i dunno

pic jacked from herpsky:

pickup006.jpg

does anyone know where i can get these normally? are they even available?

i tried a pair on at bloomingdales SF but wasn't ready to drop $680 on cdg x levis 513s.

i love the fit, and was wondering if they're available normally without special branding.

Aren't these just $40 STFs with black pockets? $680? WTF??