ask a white supremacist thread.

mizanation

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

especially when their italian heritage is sicilian and there's more north african blood in their family tree than anything else.

Thats an oft repeated urban myth (no doubt fueled even more by True Romance). Genetic testing of Sicilian populations do not show any noteworthy presence of Semitic, Berber or Arab lineage. The Moorish occupation of southern Europe was brief and did not effect the populations much.

As for black mixing, there's even less of that:

In work carried out with restriction enzymes on mtDNA in a sample of Sicilians, Semino et al. (1989) indicated the presence (4.4%) of the African complex HpaI-3/AvaII-3 (40% in Senegal and in the Bantu of South Africa). The authors hypothesized a migration of genes from Africa to Sicily, estimated at about 10%, which was introduced into the Sicilian gene pool by Black slaves brought by the Phoenicians and the Romans and/or by Arab migrations. Results at the mtDNA sequencing level, however, show no Black African influence in the Sicilian population.

Please dont perpetuate myths.

And no, I'm not Italian, or even white.

Thats an oft repeated urban myth (no doubt fueled even more by True Romance). Genetic testing of Sicilian populations do not show any noteworthy presence of Semitic, Berber or Arab lineage. The Moorish occupation of southern Europe was brief and did not effect the populations much.

As for black mixing, there's even less of that:

In work carried out with restriction enzymes on mtDNA in a sample of Sicilians, Semino et al. (1989) indicated the presence (4.4%) of the African complex HpaI-3/AvaII-3 (40% in Senegal and in the Bantu of South Africa). The authors hypothesized a migration of genes from Africa to Sicily, estimated at about 10%, which was introduced into the Sicilian gene pool by Black slaves brought by the Phoenicians and the Romans and/or by Arab migrations. Results at the mtDNA sequencing level, however, show no Black African influence in the Sicilian population.

Please dont perpetuate myths.

And no, I'm not Italian, or even white.

Uh, if we're going to go there... that is mtDNA... I'm not sure, but how many of the subsaharan slaves or raiders/pirates or whatever were women?

Anyway, a more important point is that everyone who came out of Africa--meaning all ancient humans were brown/"black" and whiteness is a mutation combined with longterm response and selection for fitness-improving responses to environmental factors like the amount of sunlight and UV exposure. :]

Also this whole race thing is much, much more complicated--just look at Eritreans, the Lemba, or the Khoi/San. So people that lots of lay folk or scientists on a mission may consider 'black' or more widely 'niggers' (as was suggested in True Romance) may not have been from the dark NEGRO/Negroid "prototype" black folk like the Bantu or central West Africans.

Discrete blackness (or whiteness or race in general) itself means very little in the longrun.

Anyway--yer point still makes sense and black ppl raping sicilian women as an explantion for why they're darker than other europeans needs to be proven rather than assumed. And that assumption itself is ignorant anyway--just as its ignorant for afrocentrists to assume the Olmec heads are black.

Eritria is a state not a race you retard.

people from Eritea--they're called Eritreans... they're popularized as having pretty much white-featured faces but black skin along with being tall and slender and stuff. oh and more importantly--they're claimed and thrown into the mix as BLACK PEOPLE. Meaning black folks don't all look like a dark-skinned, flat-nosed, big-lip'd, husky, bubble-butt'd mandingo.

anyway, everyone has a brown/black ancestor eventually... just like how everyone has a primate as an ancestor if we go far back enough. so it makes no real difference this argument of mine--lmao.

A lot of your point had to do with race and shit, so I just wanted to make the point that you're referring to a political and regional group rather than a race.

also, "eritreans" aren't tall.

A lot of your point had to do with race and shit, so I just wanted to make the point that you're referring to a political and regional group rather than a race.

also, "eritreans" aren't tall.

there's a biological component to ethnicities. there's a difference between how black people in east africa look from black folk in western africa... and definitely a difference between bantu and khoisan folk. my point is that blackness looks much more diverse than the "specimens" used by european scientists to categorize the typical "Negroid". Eritreans and other 'fine' featured black folk break the mold of how 'normal black' people should look. So what if these raiders were european featured, dark skinned peoples from nothern/northeastern Africa rather than the west african and bantu people sampled in the cited research debunking the Black folk raped/cajouled S.Italian women... how would that change the result?

Also how would looking at Y-Chrom specific genetic markers change the outcome of the study?

Y-Chrom evidence is how the Lemba were proven to be one of the lost jewish tribes.

Edit:

And yer right--I'm referring to a specific ethnic group--the dominant one of Eritrea... the "Tigrinya and the Tigre people" according to the almighty wikipedia.

anyway, everyone has a brown/black ancestor eventually... just like how everyone has a primate as an ancestor if we go far back enough. so it makes no real difference this argument of mine--lmao.

And if you go back even further..waaaaaaaaaaaaay back, we were all puddles of slime, oozing and mixing our genes back and forth in one sensuous, magnificent microscopic orgy.

There are several native "races" in Africa, further distinguished by subraces. And yes, western Africans are distinct from Eastern. Incidentally, it is the western Africans that are the primary ancestors of American blacks; and the phenotype most commonly recognized as "black" by most of the Western world. The Khoi and San are even more distantly related and most Americans have probably never met someone descended from those populations.

What does this all mean? It means skin color is the least important and meaningless signifier of lineage there is.

miz, i'm one of those (part)black people who've had their black race card suspended by other black americans--and yer right in calling out blacks in america for doing that b.s. because hardly anyone else does it. i don't play those stupid games or try to box in blackness the way they do--that's an owned/colonized mindset.

There are several native "races" in Africa, further distinguished by subraces. And yes, western Africans are distinct from Eastern. Incidentally, it is the western Africans that are the primary ancestors of American blacks; and the phenotype most commonly recognized as "black" by most of the Western world. The Khoi and San are even more distantly related and most Americans have probably never met someone descended from those populations.

What does this all mean? It means skin color is the least important and meaningless signifier of lineage there is.

it also means that the study you cited to debunk the myth doesn't really do much to debunk anything. of course it's almost as important to actually prove a hypothesis than to disprove it...so folks making the assertion need to prove it. anyway, in the end all that study, from the brief thing you typed up, seemed to have done was disprove that "black women" were taken to S. Italy or that black ppl from Senegal or Bantu were involved with raiding S. Italy and raping/seducing white women there.

either way i doubt the folk of S.Italy were mostly blonde and blue eyed to begin with.

mmkay, i'm not wasting anymore posts on this. :)

Guest doubletap

erhh... has anyone ever been to southern or south/eastern europe? there's a lot of europeans that are dark naturally (my family included) and its not because they were raped by blacks or whatever. its because its lot fucking hotter and sunnier there than it is in northern europe. simple.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i have a friend from nigeria who was accused by the african-american population at college to be "not black enough" because he hung out with and dated white people.

he said, "not black enough? i'm from africa, dude. it doesn't get blacker than that."

thats interesting. in my experience, african blacks are extremly racist. i'll never forget the time my nigerian father saw me hanging around with some kids...it was 1992, so we were all phillies blunts shirts and huge fuckin pants...i get into his car and he's like "SON! Who dee fuck were those neegaz????"

i was fucking flabbergasted. as years went on, i came to find it was a pretty common thing. africans who are in north america see themselves as a different...caste, i guess, then the descendants of slaves...weird stuff.

my experience follows along with SoS's.

in high school, there were a couple of nigerian kids, while my school was predominately african-american.

everyone got along for sure, but when it came time for some friendly ribbing,

it came down to "you fuckin' bush baby" vs. "you dumb neegaz".

ok, so this has deviated from one of the original points, what do they eat. i couldnt imagine being so prejudiced that i would pass up some mom and pop chinese food, or cheap taco spot, cause if you go to the right place you get full on less than $5. maybe its my outer fat guy that thinks that all of our differences should be put aside over a hot plate of something savoury.

miz, i'm one of those (part)black people who've had their black race card suspended by other black americans--and yer right in calling out blacks in america for doing that b.s. because hardly anyone else does it. i don't play those stupid games or try to box in blackness the way they do--that's an owned/colonized mindset.

he's not the only one of my friends that got blacklisted (yeah, i know) by the black constituency. one of my best friends and another friend were surrounded at a "black" party by the black male "authorities" at our college. they were accused of not being black enough because they didn't participate in black events and didn't date black women. absolutely mind numbing and sad. i ran into the leader of the black coalition at a party one time, years later. apparently, he had softened his stance. i still think he's a dick.

thats interesting. in my experience, african blacks are extremly racist. i'll never forget the time my nigerian father saw me hanging around with some kids...it was 1992, so we were all phillies blunts shirts and huge fuckin pants...i get into his car and he's like "SON! Who dee fuck were those neegaz????"

i was fucking flabbergasted. as years went on, i came to find it was a pretty common thing. africans who are in north america see themselves as a different...caste, i guess, then the descendants of slaves...weird stuff.

my experience follows along with SoS's.

in high school, there were a couple of nigerian kids, while my school was predominately african-american.

everyone got along for sure, but when it came time for some friendly ribbing,

it came down to "you fuckin' bush baby" vs. "you dumb neegaz".

i see shit like this all the time. mostly, i see the latter, where black americans ridicule the shit out of africans.

being jewish, i always find rascism and bigotry funny.

being white, i always find rascism and bigotry funny.

being a minority, i always find rascism and bigotry funny.

being a member of superfuture, i always find rascism and bigotry funny.

white supremacist super cons that live around here fear to mess with me because of my impressive stature and large nose. i am the anti-christ unto them.

Q: Do white supremacists wear levi's?

Q: Is it OK for white supremacists to eat foods and vegetables of a foreign origin, or vegetables that were grown in an "ethnic" country?

Q: Is it OK for white supremacists to listen to rock music?

if i had to guess, i'd say that white supremacists have no problem with using the products of nonwhites, or exploiting their labor, or being entertained by them. it's not like being kosher where you can't eat anything contaminated with non kosher. in fact i'd wager that using nonwhite products or enjoying nonwhite entertainment would be considered an expression of supremacy or domination, akin to capitalizing on sweat shop labor or watching gladiators in combat (read: boxing matches).

white supremacist super cons that live around here fear to mess with me because of my impressive stature and large nose. i am the anti-christ unto them.

speaking of, do christian white supremacists consider jesus, a middle easterner, to be white?

speaking of, do christian white supremacists consider jesus, a middle easterner, to be white?

its an interesting though, considering there is no proof that jesus himself was in any way "caucasian" due to the fact that there was no such thing as a caucasian at the time. keeping that in mind, and the idealized way we see jesus, historical and physical evidence points to his family being from persian-canaanite descent, probably making he more akin to well... middle easterners. but due to the churches representation, there is a good deal of disbelief in the image of jesus, for the plain fact that; he ain't white, nor shall ever be. who the hell cares if he's the son of god. its not like he can shapeshift or anything... or can he?

there's a biological component to ethnicities. there's a difference between how black people in east africa look from black folk in western africa... and definitely a difference between bantu and khoisan folk. my point is that blackness looks much more diverse than the "specimens" used by european scientists to categorize the typical "Negroid". Eritreans and other 'fine' featured black folk break the mold of how 'normal black' people should look. So what if these raiders were european featured, dark skinned peoples from nothern/northeastern Africa rather than the west african and bantu people sampled in the cited research debunking the Black folk raped/cajouled S.Italian women... how would that change the result?

Also how would looking at Y-Chrom specific genetic markers change the outcome of the study?

Y-Chrom evidence is how the Lemba were proven to be one of the lost jewish tribes.

Edit:

And yer right--I'm referring to a specific ethnic group--the dominant one of Eritrea... the "Tigrinya and the Tigre people" according to the almighty wikipedia.

hahaha you don't know much now do you? I'm quarter TIGRAY and rest AMHARA. also i have no "eritrean" in me.