New raw 501s fit tight - embarrassed to wear in public, but want to break in...hmm

.jacob

I used to wear baggy/bootcut jeans and when I first wore my Nudie RRDS they seemed extremely tight... Then I got Julian Reds... Then Skulls ;)

It's just what you're used to. I think they look great on you, they'll stretch and become comfortable in a week or so.

If you want them to stretch faster, dip them in cold water just to get them wet/damp and then wear and stretch them. Walk or ride your bike to the store in the wet jeans and they'll stretch out real quick.

This is a little late, but I think they look ok. I'm hoping that the 3001's I'm wearing for the Flat Head World Tour will end up looking like that. I have the same type of build as you so it's hard to pull of slim fit jeans. I'd offer some suggestions to break them in, but it looks like you've already figured something else out with the Nudie's. Good luck with those. You should post some pics of the fit in here or in the WAYWT thread.

Guest jeffvyain
Moral of the story: Gave Levis to lil bro, bought Nudies, they fit great. Pix on a pg 2

Moral of the story: That's not a moral, but then again neither is this.

Those nudies look a lot better on you. Big guys don't need tight ass jeans. They usually look better with shirts on as well