White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shoes are real, it's just a different shoe from the run way pic, i actually like that one for some reason, try going to barneys or jeffreys or even the barneys site and you will see them. they are 100% authentic dude. BTW, if you go to page 13, fashionable modern man is wearing the same shoe in his pic.

The shoes are real, it's just a different shoe from the run way pic, i actually like that one for some reason, try going to barneys or jeffreys or even the barneys site and you will see them. they are 100% authentic dude. BTW, if you go to page 13, fashionable modern man is wearing the same shoe in his pic.

No! Mine is different from the one on ebay. The one on ebay is on barney's website. Mine is white too but don't have the 'net' effect at the side of the shoes. I really donno how to explain better. lol

Wear some plastic bags around them shits. That way they'll stay all crispy clean for your next WAYWT.

this is a problem that i am facing. i go back to japland next month for the holidays and i wanna break necks and turn heads....but which lanvin to wear?

the amount of walking in an urban metropolis will probably wreck these.

which ones could probably stand the most wear and tear.

somebody said patent and it makes sense. the satin toe would die in the snow and in the streets.

i was able to get my hands on the black patents that kam and cuddly got. i'd say that they are the most durable in terms of material and color.

The materials they use on the shoes this season definitely aren't the most durable. Whether it be satin, patent, or suede it's all going to show signs of wear (patent gets scratched and looks kinda weird, suede just gets dirty, and the satin isn't very durable). But honestly, the blacks are going to look the best over periods of wear.

yeah like any other shoe, it will get scuffed and someone will step on em. i just strapped my pair head out and just beat em out.dont really think too much about all that,but the patent toes you can easily wipe whatever dirt you get on it. plus being all black easily hides whatever dirt gets on it.

I've been contemplating some lows for a while now and every time i see them I want a pair. Maybe at 40% off or so they might be more enticing.

yeah i want a pair 2. they're so subtle and classy.