WTB: Chronicles of Never Jewelry

fogg

Hi,

I'm interested in getting something from the Chronicles of Never line. Pitbull Mansion is their online stockist (that I can find) and they only have a few pieces, plus I'm not too excited about getting something shipped from Australia.

American Rag is their only US stockist as far as I know, but I'm in Canada and that's not an option. I was able to get my hands on a line sheet, but I have no idea what the retail pricing is like in the US, so if anyone knows the pricing please post here or send me a PM.

Does anyone else know anywhere else to look? Or, is anyone willing to do a pick-up from American Rag?

Regarding pitbull mansion, I have ordered Chronicle of Never items from them and they had great customer service and shipping rates. I would assume that the prices for pieces in the US would be pretty much the same as from Australia. If you eventually arent able to find anyone to check an American Rag I would just reccomend ordering from Pitbull Mansion, unless they arent carrying the piece you are looking for. Best of luck!

Hi,

I'm interested in getting something from the Chronicles of Never line. Pitbull Mansion is their online stockist (that I can find) and they only have a few pieces, plus I'm not too excited about getting something shipped from Australia.

American Rag is their only US stockist as far as I know, but I'm in Canada and that's not an option. I was able to get my hands on a line sheet, but I have no idea what the retail pricing is like in the US, so if anyone knows the pricing please post here or send me a PM.

Does anyone else know anywhere else to look? Or, is anyone willing to do a pick-up from American Rag?

The arcade next to the place I work at carries the jewelry. I can pick them up for you anytime, if you like.