Lacing // Learn How To Tie Your Shoes

bobo

Those all pretty stupid. Why do you need to add pieces of flare to your already loud ass dunks?

Guest jmatsu

i can't belive this is still in superfashion. i guess since jeremy scott used to lace his shoes up in a similar vein that this is supposed to be okay... i still think this shit stupid.

Guest jmatsu
Don't know about most of them, but I just tried this http://www.lukefisher.com/lacing/ out and it works a treat, probably my new favourite over/under method.

well i could fuck with this, but all that shit above looks like homie is going down the block to play jump-rope or hopscotch with the neighborhood girls.

Those all pretty stupid. Why do you need to add pieces of flare to your already loud ass dunks?

Exactly...Just Blaze isn't exactly the staple for FRESH neither...I don't care how much pics of Lo he posts up.

Been messing around with double helix lacing for a bit today... like vertical vs horizontal stripes it seems to have an illusory effect, depending on which way you lace, of widening or thinning your feet by drawing your eyes along the lines. Quite neat stuff.

what's wrong with that?

black297.jpg

Eh, Converse are the one style I'm insistent on wearing over/under with laces tied rather than tucked in. Maximum retroness.

Also, because I have skinny feet horizontal lacing either falls off my feet or mashes up the tongues on my shoes.